{5}

Adrien's POV-
I don't know what happened but something snapped inside me, I instantly felt bad for al the people I was cold or mean to. "Why did you get into soccer?" She asked me "well my father used to be the best soccer player when he was young like me, he became a known legend in Paris. When I got into middle school he forced me to get into the school's soccer team, and in time I grew to like soccer" I explained to her, I have never told this to anybody except Nino, I guess I just wanted to return the favor. We arrived at the paintball shooting place, we where the first ones to arrive there. We went inside and got our gear on and our paint ball guns. The rest of the soccer team came into the building and got ready for the game too. "Let's split into two teams, since me and Marinette have different colored gear we will chose the teams" I suggested. Everybody nodded then we chose our groups

Marinettes group- Kim, Nooroo, Nathaniel, Nino

Adrien's group- Ivan, Wayyz, Max, Felix

The green paint dalls where my team's and red for marinette's team.
3rd person POV- everybody spread around the place, there where no rules except one- if you are shot you are out, you can't shoot anymore. -RRIINNGG- the little bell rang on the top. Adrien and marinette found a person from the opposite team right away, Marinette shot max and Adrien shot Nathaniel. (A/N: hehe die!!) they kept on playing against each other, at the end it was only Kim, Felix, Adrien, and Marinette... two against two. When Felix shot Kim in the chest Marinette saw and shot him and she shot him on his back five times. Felix fell dramatically on the floor and marinette continued to serch for Adrien. Marinette checked her surrounding and went to Kim "a-avenge me" he said in a low whispery voice. She giggled and took his gun in her hand "wait you can't do that" Kim warned her "remember we only have one rule" she said while running behind a tall red wall. Adrien was creeping in Marinette slowly but she managed to sneak up behind him first "any last words?" Adrien asked while turning around to face her, he was going to shoot her in the chest but she ducked and his paint ball hit the wall. While this happened Marinette took the advantage to hit him in the back gen times, he fell like Felix on the floor dramatically and marinette shot him on the back one more time "I won" "hey was that even necessary?" Adrien asked with a pout "no, I just wanted to" Adrien chuckled "now come on, let's get the rest and go!"
Marinette's POV-
We got the rest and turned in our gear then we spent a couple of minutes waiting for everyone to finish "see you guys tomorrow!" I said while I got inside Adrien's car. I told him where I lived and he dropped me off *sigh* I opened the door to the house and found my dad and mom with a girl around my age " Marinette this is your twin sister... Bridgette" my mother said. I dropped my stuff on the floor and walked up to her and gave her s big hug "i-i always wanted a sister" I whispered yelled to her. "So I've herd your in the school's soccer team"  Tikki said with a smirk on her face "yeah I got in after school then me and the team went to celebrate to the paintball shooting place!" I said happily "who won?" Plagg, my dad, asked me "me" "that's my girl" mom and dad both said at the same time " im going to sleep, you coming Mari?" She asked me "sure" Bridgette had her room next to mine, hers was a light shade of purple and the rest of the room was pink, I shivered at the sight of pink "goodnight Marinette" "goodnight Bridgette" one hour had passed and I still couldn't sleep, so I got my hoodie, phone, and soccer ball and sneezed outside. I stayed outside kicking the ball up and balancing it in my back till 10:30 pm. I went. back to my room and got inside the bed, I laid in my bed staring at the Ceiling "will anybody treat me differently, or will the bully me because I'm in the boys soccer team?" *sigh* I fell asleep with those two questions inside my head.