{7}

-time skip to two weeks-

Marinette's POV-
It's been two weeks since Chloe has challenged me, practice has been getting harder but it's nothing I can't handle. I've been getting closer to my family, on weekends we either go and eat some diner or go have some fun. So far we have gone to two fancy restaurants, skating, and bowling. At school me and Alya became best friends, we do everything together now. She kinda reminds me of Lila but Alya is way nicer. Girls at school have been treating me different, I get nasty glares from there when I pass by. Every time I am walking to class with Alya I hear them whispering and laughing at me, but I don't pay attention to them I just ignore them. As for the team, they treat me like a sister, like one of them, they don't go easy on me... I go easy on them. Also, Adrien and me have been hanging out with each other lately but.. I'm beginning to have feelings for him.
---------------------------------------------

It's currently 6:00 AM and it's Friday, I got up and took a hot shower. Once I got out the shower and dressed my dad had already left for work, Bridgette was still getting ready, and mom was making breakfast. "If you want you can take the mustang to school today" my mom offered me, I nodded and took the keys from the table. I unlock the car and threw my stuff onto the passenger seat, then I turned on the car and drove to school. I pulled up at the school, everybody that was outside was looking at the car in awe. I parked close to the front door and go out "hey blue bell, nice car" I herd somebody say from behind me, I turned around and saw Adrien looking at the car. I locked the car and put the keys inside my backpack "thanks" "don't forget about the baking today it's going to be here at the school at 6:00 PM" he informed me "I won't, come on let's go to the field before the bell rings!" I said cheerfully "ok come on blueberry"
I chuckled at the nickname but I guess it's fair since I call him cinnamon roll sometimes. Once we got to the field we saw some cheerleaders in the sidelines practicing for the game this afternoon. We walked up to the boys and started chatting for a good 20 minutes. -RING- we heard the bell ring and we went to class. Since me, Adrian, and Nino have first period together we left first. When we got to class me and Adrien where laughing at Ninos funny joke until Chloe tripped me, but before I could hit the ground I felt two arms wrap around my waist and pull me up again. "Why did you do that Adrikins!" Chloe yelled in a high pitch voice making me flinch, I rather hear nails scratching the chalk board. He ignored her and walked to his seat, me and Nino followed him and sat down in our seats. The school by fast just like any other day, it was now time to go to gym, when I got there I saw Adrian and Nino with the rest of the boys in one half of the gym "hey guys what's up?" I asked while I approached them "the sky" I glare at Max "haha very funny" they all laugh "we are just discussing who is better" Nino said "oh" I said slightly amused "listen up kids today we are having another class joining us" The coach said  "since they are here y'all have free day!" The coach continued talking while  taking out two balls out of the closet. "Hey girl!" I herd Alya, I turned around and saw her at the other side of the gym "come and play with us!" She said excitedly "can't I'm playing soccer with the boys maybe some other time, more like never" I told Alya mumbling the last part to myself. I just didn't like volleyball. "Okay girl!" She turned around and they  started playing. Since we had Alya's class in our gym they wanted to play soccer too until they started arguing "I don't want to be in the same team as a girl" I got offered by that, I was about to tell him off when Adrien spoke up "how about all of us VS all of you?" It was kinda fair because they had the same amount of players in their team as us "okay let's go" we got ready, but this time I was the team's goalie. I saw the other team get the ball, but Max quickly stole the ball away and passed it to Wayzz. They kept running towards the other goalie passing the ball once in a while to one another. And before you knew it we won the game 30-6 The team rounded up and I spoke up "this was some good extra practice since we did it with other people other than ourselves, I think we are ready for this afternoon's game!" They whooped and the bell ringed "see you after school!" I yelled from across the gym to the team "bye blueberry!" They yelled back, I chuckled and left the gym with Alya by my side. We are so ready for this game.

A/N: hey guys! NEW UPDATE!!!
After three weeks of waiting I finally updated!!!!