{12}

Marinette's POV-

Today I woke up earlier so I could escape my crazy family. I took a ten minute shower and got changed in less that three minutes, new record. I slipped on my backpack and slid down the stairs as quietly as possible. One more step and I'll be safe.... for now. "Marinette, are you up yet?" I herd mom yell from the kitchen, my skateboard was leaned up against the wall next to the door so I grabbed it and closed the door. 'I did it' I mentally cheered, setting the skateboard on the ground I plugged in some headphones to my phone and listened to music on the way to school. Half way to school I decided to do a little parkour, over a trash can, around the small bush, trough the ocean of people, and slide down the stairs. "Hey Blue bell wait up!" Ah there was only a hand full of people that called me that, once I turned around Adrien ran up to me. "Hey Cinnamon roll!" He stared at me in amazement "that was awesome!" I ruffled his hair "thanks" "no, not the hair" I chuckled and picked up my skateboard from the ground "any new news?" He nodded "starting practice today after school" "yeah! Finally!" "Come on let's go wait for Nino and Alya" we both made our way to a bench on the side of the school and sat down "so, you know the school dance is coming up right?" I nodded, ha I already knew what he was going to ask me "would you maybe like to come with me?" "I'd love to go, I think it will be fun!" He smiled "hey look there they are" Alya was taking a picture with Nino, they looked so cute together. I guess Alya saw me and Adrien sitting down in the bench because Alya started to drag Nino over to us. I almost feel bad for him.... almost. Well at least she isn't going to drag me around now "OMG girl! Did you hear about the school dance?!" She squealed "yep, what about it?" I had everything worked out, a nice top my mother bought for me and some ripped black jeans with— "what do you mean 'what about it' we are going shopping for dresses!" She interrupted my thoughts "come again?" "Dress shopping" "my worst nightmare" I mumbled, Adrien and Nino laughed "oh shut up, it's not like you two have to go buy a dress" and that only made it worse "have fun walking alone to class boys, I'm walking with Alya" I grabbed her by the backpack and pulled her towards the entrance "oh this is going to be so much fun!" She squealed once again "I'll go only and only if I choose the dress" she sighed but she was still excited.
---------------------------------------------
I jogged out of the changing rooms to the field but bumped into Chloe "sorry, let me help you out" she helped he stand up and smiled... WHAT IS THE WORLD ENDING!?! "Sticking to the deal aren't we?" She nodded "I notice manny people have liked this side of me... I think I am too" awww people do change "good for you Chloe, but I have to go, bye" I ran out the field and sighed in relief once I notice the coach was late. "What took you so long blue bell?" Adrien asked "bumped into Chloe on the way here" Kim gasped "and your still alive" he laughed "yeah she acted nicer though, I know she had to complete her part of the deal but it seams she likes being nice" it was Nino's turn to gasp "IS THE WORLD ENDING?!?" I laughed and snorted a bit "that's what I thought too" everybody laughed and coach came running towards us "news team, dance is this Friday and it's a masquerade themed" I pumped my fist up "yay!" I exclaimed sarcastically "...and our final soccer game is in three weeks so CHOP CHOP!" We scattered around the place and played a bit, then we did some penalties here and there. Finally we talked about some strategies to improve more in our speed and agility. "ROUND UP THE BALLS AND GO GET DRESSED! SEE YOU TOMORROW!" The coach yelled from the other side of the field "bye guys, I better go before Alya wasn't to go dress shopping" they chuckled and waved me off. I dropped my soccer ball in the ball basquet and ran to the locker room. It had been a long day for me in practice today and all I wanted was to get home, take a shower they hit the hay. And once I fall asleep nothing will ever wake me up, oops forgot alarm clocks still existed. Me being my lazy self I only grabbed my clothes then sticked it inside my backpack. "Mari need a ride?" Adrien came up to me once I got out the girls locker room "please I don't think I can go another lap around that field" he chuckled and crouched down "piggy back ride?" I instantly hoped on "yeah!" He walked outside up to the limo. He opened the door for me and let me get on first "are you ready for the last game of the year?" Adrien asked me "yep, I'm ready, we have been training like crazy all year" he nodded "yeah, hey didn't you bring your skateboard today?" I thought about it then snapped my fingers "I'll get it tomorrow, it's in my locker" he nodded and looked out the window "well I'll see you tomorrow blue bell" he gave me a kiss in the cheek and opened the car door for me. "Bye cinnamon roll" I watched the limo till it was out of sight then went up to the door. Maybe if I'm quick enough I'll get to sneak up to my room? I opened the door and was quickly tackled into a hug by my mom and sister "we need details NOW!" They both said in union, geez it was only a date it's not like I'm getting married. But here we go.  

A/N: here is a new chapter since a lot of you asked me to update, honestly I never thought this book would get this popular. Thank you all you wonderful readers for giving my stories a shot!