{18}

Marinette's POV-

"Alright team we got this!" Adrien yelled and ran to his place in his field like the rest of us. Me and Adrien stood at center midfield, wayyz and nooroo where our side midfielders, Max and Alya where our center backs, Kim and Felix where at center forward, Ivan and Nathaniel where the full backs, and last but not least Nino, out keeper. Max was right all the rival players towered over everybody except Kim and Ivan. Well it's going to take more than a team of giraffes to beat us. "We got this in the bag boys!" The boy in front of me yelled making his team laugh. "Ready to loose little girl?" I contained my anger and kept my focus on the game. The opposite team started the game off but Adrien quickly snatched the ball back and kicked it towards me. Two of the players came at me but I kicked it to Wayyz, he managed to cover some ground before he got cornered and passed it to Felix. "Go! Go! Go!" I shouted and ran closer to Felix to cover for him. Felix got as close as he could before he kicked the ball with force, the ball went straight through their keeper's fingertips and into the net. "Yeah!" Adrien cheered from afar and so did our side of the bleachers.everybody retreated and started to calculate where the ball was going to land. 'Alright Marinette you got this only forty more minutes till the first half finishes, just stay calm' I gave myself a peep talk before the opposite keeper kicked the ball. Their center center midfielder managed to catch the ball with his chest and passed it to his buddy next to him. I ran closer towards Alya since the boy was making his way through her space. In one slick move Alya snatched the ball back in mid sprint and kicked it towards me. I took my chance to go straight past the other midfielder by kicking the ball through his legs. "Hey!" He yelled after me, my mind was so focused on my target that I didn't see a boy trying to snatch the ball back "Adrien!" Adrien catches the ball and ran the rest of the way towards the goalie. 'Go! Cinnamon roll! Go!... GOOAL!!' Yeah Adrien had scored a goal by kicking the ball right to the top left corner. "Yeah! Good goal cinnamon roll!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay guys we are about to start the second half of the game, we are only down by two goals but don't worry" the coach said while he walked up to us, everybody was drinking their water while me And Adrien looked at the crowd "yeah we still have Forty five minutes from the next half to get them back" I said while I stretched my shoulder "you okay there Mari? You took quiere a hit over there" "yeah I'm fine, still mad that the referee didn't see that clear shove, but fine I'll survive" I said and made my way towards the bleachers where Bridgette was standing. "You know it's not polite to stare" she blushed and turned away "oh, y-you saw that?" I nodded "if you like him go and talk to him after the game, he's a good kid, don't do anything stupid" she blushed once again and walked back to her spot on the bleachers next to mom. "Is the game about to start again?" Everybody nodded and stood up "alright everybody however this game's ends I just want you to know that I'm grateful that all of you accepted me into your team"
Everybody gathered around "now let's win this for miraculous prep!" Nooroo exclaimed and extended his hand towards the middle "for MP!" We all ran back to the field with high motivation. Miraculous prep had scored five goals while Akuma prep was winning with seven... but not for long! The referee let us have the ball since the opposite team had made a last second goal. Alya kicked the ball towards me and the rest scattered around, the Akumas where trying to corner me but I kicked the ball through one of the boys legs and luckily Adrien was able to catch it. The Akuma's ran towards him and Adrien passed it to Felix because he was open, Felix ran with speed and kept the ball away from the other team. The next thing he did happened so fast the Akuma keeper didn't have enough time to block the goal. "Yeah Go Felix!" I herd Bridgette exclaim from the bleachers. two more goals left. The Akuma's started this time, their keeper kicked the ball over our heads and their players ran towards Nino. I was too far to try to get the ball back but that didn't stop me from trying, I ran towards player 25 but before I could get to him he kicked the ball towards Nino. Nino blocked it with both hands and it bounced towards Max, he ran with the ball at a steady pace but kicked it my way when an Akuma player backed him up. Two Akuma's came my way and I twirled myself around them quickly running towards the keeper that was too busy fixing his gloves to notice my appearance till one of his teammates yelled at him but it was too late I shot the ball to the left side of the net and scored a goal. "Yeah!" I exclaimed and ran back to my team "I think their keeper id still shocked" Adrien said while looking at the keeper in the opposite side of the field "how's your shoulder?" I moved it around and winced "Getting better?" he shook his head and mumbled a 'be careful' come on keep your head in the game, we have all come this far. The whistle blew and the Akuma keeper kicked the ball over our heads again this time landing closer than last time. Alya snatched the ball behind her and steadied in with her left foot, she made eye contact with Adrien. Alya kicked the ball towards Adrien and Adrien ran towards the keeper, we only had a minute left to score the goal and if we didn't both teams would be tied. And we cant have that. "Adrien!" I nodded my head towards Felix and he nodded, we got a little closer and Adrien passed the ball to Felix. Everything was getting a bit difficult since we where in the last minutes of the game and the Akumas where crowding around Felix "Now!" I shouted and Felix kicked the ball towards me, my current position was in front of the goalie and I couldn't just do an ordinary kick... this one had to be different and I had been up all night for the past week trying to perfect It. The scissor kick. I jumped up I the air ad twisted my body to the left to be able to kick the ball in and once the ball made contact with my right foot I extended my good arm and tried to land without hurting my shoulder. The keeper fell and the crowd went wild "GOOOAL!" Felix shouted and the referee blew his whistle to officially end the game "WE WON!" My team ran towards me and all of us celebrated together. "come on" Kim exclaimed and Wayyz ran with him back to the benches "you did it!" Adrien exclaimed and hugged me being extra careful with my shoulder "no we did it" I corrected him ad gasped when I felt a cold liquidly substance fall over us. everybody erupted in laughter and I soon joined in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everybody was now gone, the team had gone with the coach to the locker to celebrate and Alya was with Nino probably on their way home. It was only me and Adrien sitting down under the soccer net "Hey blueberry can I ask you something?" Adrien asked while he leaned on the pole, I gave him a simple nod and set my bottled water next to me "Blueberry you are the bravest girl I've ever met, you are the type of person that isn't afraid to speak their mind. literally. You  where the person that brought our team closer than we where before. You also proved to all of us that a girl could do whatever a boy could... not that I doubted you or anything" "Adrie-" "What I'm trying to say is that, Marinette would you like to be my girlfriend?" I jumped Into his arms and ignored the pain from my shoulder "YES!........ also what took you so long?" I asked and laughed when he twirled me around.

A/N:

Welp how was this for an ending??????????????

To cliché?

Anyways I would like to thank all of you wonderful readers that  Apparently like my story. I still can't believe this book has
13.8 K!!!!!!!

And what do you guys think if I entered this story in the WATTYS 2017???? Is it worthy enough???