Chapter 5

By the time i was done face timing my parents it was three and i was extremely bored because i had literally nothing to do until school properly starts up. Katie was also extremely bored so we headed over to Jade and Cassidy's room to see if they wanted to something fun, "how about we play truth or dare" Katie suggests. i shrugged and so we began a game of truth or dare. It was great fun until jade tried to dare me to call my ex-boyfriend Jacob. i weaselled my way out by telling them that he has blocked me on everything and i have blocked him on everything which is true actually. We continued our truth or dare game until like four thirty where we decided to go clean our tack and muck our horses stalls. while we were walking there i almost ran into someone. it was a boy my probably our age and he was waking with another boy who i quickly recognized at Ethan. "Ethan hey we are just heading down to the barn to muck out stalls and clean tack wanna come"
"Sure why not me and Liam were bored anyways oh yeah by the way this is Liam and Liam this this Alexus, jade, Katie and Cassidy my friends" Ethan introduced us to Liam. Liam nodded head and said a quick hey. so we all headed down to the barn and started mucking out our stalls. Ria kinda just stood there though i had the stall door open enough for her to escape if she wanted to. after i was done Ria's stall i went to go clean my tack quickly. I cleaned my saddles first because they were the biggest then i put some saddle conditioner on it to make sure the leather was kept nice and moisturized and then i put my saddle covers back on. i threw all my polos so four sets in the a washing machine for a quick twenty minute cycle while i cleaned my bridles and girths. once they were done i threw them in a dryer for twenty minutes. once they were dry i wrapped all of them back up and put them back in their bags and back into my locker. jade and Katie both washed there polo's as well while we were there. a girl walked in... well more like strutted in with blonde hair in a extremely neat ponytail and extremely expensive Dover breeches. she pulled out her dressage saddle which holy smokes i could only imagine how much it must have costed pulled off her pink saddle cover and seemed to inspect it before sighing and pulling out her phone. "Daddy you need to fire James he didn't clean my dressage saddle again thats the third time this week" and then she hung up. and far as i could see her saddle was perfect but she looked disgusted at it before she began to clean it herself careful not to get herself dirty while doing it. i rolled my eyes and looked away as i stood up and we all walked walked out of the barn but i gave Ria a quick carrot on the way out.