Chapter 12

I wasn't wrong when i thought Cassidy was going to come out of her and jades room in full glam. After we were done our barn chores her and jade dragged her to their room to get ready. She was wearing a strapless black lace dress that was just long enough to pass school code with a denim jacket. her hair was curled and fell perfectly in place. She also had full face makeup complete with a dark red lipstick and smokey eye shadow with perfect eye liner and mascara. she looked really pretty jade really did a good job. i was wearing the pink dress jade picked out with black ballet flats. my hair was curled and i had subtle make up on. Katie didn't care as much as the rest of us so her hair was in a high pony tail and she wore blue skinny jeans and a blue tank top with an elephant on it. then there was jade who went even more all out than what she did to Cassidy her hair was braided into two extremely perfect double Dutch braids and she wore a navy blue strapless dress that was again just longer than school code which had a sparkly belt accenting her slim waist and a black cover which had sleeves. she wore high heels that were about three inches that were black. i honestly don't understand how she walks in those. her make up was absolutely perfect her contouring really brought out her cheek bones and her eye shadow was amazing it was a light blue with a bit of silver in it and mascara and fake eyelashes then she had a nude lipstick. "next time i vote not being jades doll" Cassidy spoke up. "ok come on you look amazing" jade said. Cassidy just laughed "thanks but seriously i can't even remember half the products that were applied to my face or my hair"
"I wanted lexie to be my doll but she wouldn't let me" jade fake pouted as we headed down for breakfast. "sorry, i didn't want to endure an hour of hair pulling and inhaling excess amounts of hairspray" i joked. everyone laughed as we grabbed breakfast. "so excited for school everyone?" i asked. "i don't know kind of but at the same time i am absolutely dreading it" Katie says. "haha i think thats kind of everyone's opinion" jade pipes in. we all nod our head in agreement. it was eight thirty so we grabbed our bags which we all had with us the whole time which held our binders. i only had two binders. one was for math and science and the other was for English, social and equine studies.
I. hate. school. oh my god the only good thing was equine studies but even that seemed to drag on forever talking about things i already know. i didn't seem to be the only one everyone around me seemed to be looking at the clock like me. at one point some kid in our class actually stood up and announced that we all knew this already and that if we didn't we wouldn't be here which got him sent out of the room. so once school was done i went back to my room did my homework that i had which luckily wasn't much and only took me about half an hour to finish the whole thing. by then it was four fifteen so i started getting ready for riding. i threw on a pair of black breeches and a navy blue polo. I put my still curly hair into a low pony tail at the base of my neck and put my boots on before heading down to the barn to start getting Ria brushed and saddled up early.