Mysterious Puke in the Sinclair's Yard

Frank wakes up to Brendon lying on his living room floor, and that is always the best way to wake up. Or at least the most amusing.

"Why the fuck are you on my floor," Frank asks.

"I think I decided that trying to drive home was too arduous," Brendon says, "and I may have had a bottle of Kahlua."

"I didn't know I had any Kahlua."

"It could have been vodka," Brendon says.

"You're lying to me, aren't you? You just ate way too many Oreo's and wanted me to think you were more hardcore than that. You OD'd on fucking cookies," Frank says, though he's not doing much better, he's lying across his couch with a bag of potato chips stuck to his face.

"That's absolutely not true," Brendon says, while Frank peels the bag off his face.

"Oh really?"

"It was Pringles, not Oreo's."

"You're such a fucking loser," Frank states, while watching Brendon pull himself up onto his feet.

"I am a particularly passionate partygoer."

"You're an absurd alliterative asshole," Frank answers.

"Yep, did Gerard ask you out last night?" Brendon asks, catching Frank a bit off guard.

"Did Gerard do what?"

Brendon rolls his eyes, "Did. Gerard. ask. you. out?"

"Was he supposed to? Why would I tell you," Frank asks.

"You tell me everything," Brendon says, "and he should've. So did he or didn't he?"

"Well he gave me his number, but-"

"Then you should ask him out."

"But I don't like him."

"Right, and I don't like junk food," Brendon mocks, "just ask him out. For coffee. Or a movie. Or something."

"But I don't want to," Frank says.

"Yes you do."

"No I don't," Frank answers.

"Yes you do," Brendon replies.

"No I don't," Frank says.

"C'mon, Frank."

"Alright fine, maybe a little bit, but I don't like him."

"No you just really want to hang out with him, and maybe kiss him," Brendon says.

"Exactly. No wait," Frank frowns, "I hate you."

"I know, and I accept that," Brendon says, "just ask him out."

"How do I do that though? I've never asked anyone out!" Frank says.

"Well you got his number, right?" Brendon asks, and Frank nods, "well you call that number and say 'do you want to go out sometime?' and then you wait for him to respond and you make detailed plans to meet at a predetermined location."

"That sounds difficult," Frank says, grabbing his phone.

"No, it's not," Brendon says, and grabs Frank's phone.

"Whoa, what are you doing?" Frank scrambles up and tries to grab the phone from his friend.

"I'm going to do step one for you, and actually call Gerard," Brendon says, scrolling through the contact list.

"No, I haven't planned anything to say, give it back!"

"Okay," Brendon answers, but not before pressing the call button, and the dial tone has already started by the time Frank gets it back.