Introduction

As a big Elton John fan myself... (well that's an understatement) I always seem to have a scenario in my head for this man. Whether it be something goofy and silly, or serious, or even romantic- I always seem to have a ton of ideas in my head about this man that I just can't seem to get rid of.
Until I realized that I could incorporate these scenarios into my hobby for writing!

So that's what this book is comprised of. Little short stories, fanfictions and snippets of fun things I have come up for Elton John are all included in this book.  Some of them are inspired by dreams I had of him, some are ideas I've obtained from other fans, and some are simply rediculous things I have come up with myself. Whatever the case may be, each short little story is about Elton John and include some fascinating things that maybe you've only dreamed of Elton doing... I try to write about things that fans of his want to hear most... or don't normally read about. As a fanfiction writer, MOST things get smutty (AKA: sexual and explicit), so please take that as a warning for some future stories. 
But what I write in these stories is purely just for fun and for the love of Elton John. And in no way do I intend to make fun of or harm Elton and his family/friends, of course! So please take all of these short little stories lightheartedly! Thank you in advance for your understanding, and I hope you enjoy a book full of Elton fantasies, fanfictions, wonders and dreams!
Be sure to comment on your favorite story(s)- I absolutely love feedback and as much of it as I can get!

This book is an ongoing series of Elton John fanfictions/stories, so there is no official end until I decide not to write in this anymore. That being said, if you finish reading all these stories, stay tuned because I may have another one written and published for you soon! 
Try not to be weirded out as you read some CRAZY Elton John stuff!