Justice

(Circa 1971, London.) WARNING! - This story contains... rape and 
extreme violence. Please don't read it if this triggers you.

"I have nothing to do this evening." Elton John said colorlessly. With a yawn, he looked around his little London townhouse with his left hand in his jean pocket and his right hand on the telephone. He waited for a woman's response.
"Would you like me to come over, Reg?" The response came.
Elton looked around the room some more. Everything was dull and grey. His eyes wandered out his little balcony window, where wet raindrops trickled down the sides of the paneling. The muggy, humid air casted a chilling draft through the window, across the room and onto Elton's face. The grey clouds seemed to cry out to him. He was already beginning to regret this phone call.
"Sure, Victoria." He hesitantly crack his voice, "I-I can make dinner-"
"Ah no it's okay, I already ate." His girlfriend, Victoria, declared, "I'll just come right over in a few minutes and we can talk for a little bit."
After she said that, they chatted for a little bit and hung up. Elton was relieved when she said talk. Surely that was all he wanted to do tonight. He had mixed feelings about her. 
Victoria was a strong woman with a strong personality. She loathes anybody who tries to demand her to do something she doesn't want- and she rebels against them. Elton admired this about her, and ultimately this became the reason why he wanted her. As a reluctant young man he was, he wanted a lady who could possibly show him more confidence and give him a love that he craved. 
But she was also different. Different than he expected as he got to know her. He didn't know what it was, but the way she finished her sentences and left him hanging seemed more cruel to him than compelling.

It was only a matter of minutes before he heard a forceful knock on his front door, and somebody with noisy high-heels barge in. Disrupting the peace and quiet in his dark, dingy little home, Victoria made her entrance quite known to the whole neighborhood.
"Reg, baby, I'm here!"
Elton walked down the hall and found his girlfriend unpacking her bags and purse on his kitchen table. He didn't mind, really, where she dumped open her bags, but he never liked how she always invited herself inside.
"Hello, sweetie." He said, a tone of apprehensiveness carried.
Victoria had her head in her bags as she unloaded her makeup, jewelry, scarves, and little knick-knacks all over the table. She didn't realize he had said a word until she lifted up her head and notized his presence there.
"Oh there you are!" She exclaimed, "I was just unpacking a couple of things, you know- just getting it out of the way." With a little laugh, she put her head back down in the bags and finished unloading one of the three bags. She then grabbed all her makeup and made her way for the bathroom.
"I hope you don't mind," She yelled from across the hall, "That I'm putting all my makeup in your bathroom cabinet, okay?"
Elton looked at the floor, then up at her shadow as she entered the bathroom from across the hall. He didn't understand why she had packed as if she was living here for a month. He had only invited her for the evening.
With a sigh, he just told himself that he didn't care. This woman was too crazy for him to ever even remotely understand.
He looked back at the floor, feeling a sense of melancholy, when he heard her snort to herself with disgust.
"Ah, Reg, all your cologne and deodorant is taking up my space. Can you maybe find another spot for it? I'm sure half of them are empty, you can just throw some of them away." She bluntly implied.
A bit irritated, Elton poked his head into the bathroom and couldn't hold himself back from another sigh.
"...What?" He frowned.
"Uh... your stuff. It's taking up a lot of space." She looked up and stared into his soft eyes.
"...Oh. Yeah, sorry." Elton muttered, then bent down and looked inside the cabinet himself. "I forgot to make a little room for you when you told me you'd come."
Reluctantly, he grabbed mostly all the items in the cabinet under the sink and moved them elsewhere into his bedroom. He threw them in a drawer under his nightstand, and tried his best to not let himself get sore over her behavior. He walked back down the hallway, and with each step he felt emptier inside than ever. Something was just not right.
"Vickie," he sighed, watching her place all her makeup into the cabinet, "Are you sure you're not hungry?"
She turned her head slowly, giving him a piercing look like he had just insulted her.
"No no, Reg," She blurted, "I'm quite fine, really. I had a nice big dinner before I came."
Elton shrugged and left the conversation as that. He wasn't bothered that she had already eaten, but he was trying to do anything to keep this girl distracted. He felt he knew her now. If you let things go her own way for too long, you'll never get your own sanity back.
Pondering to himself, he walked out of the hall and into the living room. He looked past the grand white couches and royal red walls, and looked straight out the window instead. It baffled him how black the sky had become in just a short matter of time. There weren't many stars in the night, due to the heavy light pollution of the London city streetlights and buildings. Yet he felt an urge to keep gazing out into the the mystic dark sky, lost in deep thought.
After a while, he felt his legs sway and he regained his balance, snapping out of a trance. He realized that the had been standing and staring for quite a while. But it was Victoria's presence behind him that truly made him stop.
"What are you looking at?" Her nosey head butted in beside him and she looked out the window with him.
Elton closed his eyes, and held them shut for a moment. "Nothing, really." He said.
"Then why are you looking out the window?" Her voice seemed to penetrate through his ear- in the loudest, most impolitish way.
"I just... I'm just thinking to myself, that's all." Elton huffed, then turned his head away from the little window and into her eyes. There was nothing there to feel in her gaze but her grey eyes as cold as ice. A shiver struck his spine.
"What's wrong with you?" Victoria asked, finally noticing the stress behind his voice. She tried to reach her arm out and touch his shoulder, but he moved back just enough so she wouldn't.
Elton looked at the floor, unable to hold his gaze with her any longer. "...I'm just having a bad day."
"Really, Reg?" Suddenly, she got up and walked towards him slowly. "Well, I can try and make things feel better for you." Elton closed his eyes, wishing she wouldn't touch his body in any way. Right as he opened them is when he felt her cold, distant hands across his back. It was too late.
"You've been needing a nice, therapeutic massage; I know." She whispered intensely near his neck.
Elton felt her nails- long, thick and steel hard like cat incisors- digging into his sensitive skin and making his muscles contract below. He didn't like this at all, but he felt imprisoned within her embrace. He was unable to do anything but allow her to invade and touch her way all around his body and soul.
"How's that?" She smiled to herself, burrowing her claws deep down into his back.
"It's fine." Elton said, holding his breath.
She continued to scratch and leave her marks all over his back, then moved on closer to his lower back and hips. She pressed harder this time, sending violent, shooting pain up Elton's spine and neck. With his breath still held, he closed his eyes tight and took on the burning agony with each stroke. She did not stop until she found her claws reaching for his legs and groin.
"Hey." He tried to keep his cool, "Can you move a little higher? Like, back on my shoulders please?" He didn't want this woman near his crotch like that anymore.
"Sure thing baby- actually..." Her tone of voice changed into the exact nightmare that he had dreamed.
"Maybe you would do better if you layed down and relaxed a little."
Elton certainly wanted to rest, but he knew this was the complete opposite of what she meant.
"..." Elton wanted to speak but the words failed him.
"Com' on, Reg, just lie down, put your mind at ease." She said, putting her arms around his neck and directing him to the bed. He slumped over the edge of the bed and sat down, closing his eyes once again and wishing he could feel nothing. But Victoria's stiff, static hands continued to touch him and crush his heart under her cold fingertips as she pressed his chest. She forced him to lie down, and his head fell upon a pillow and he remained lifeless while looking at the ceiling.
She climbed on top of him and with a devious, promiscuous smile, she folded up his shirt and exposed his bare stomach and chest.
"I'll take care of you." She whispered, the ironic bitterness of her words hitting right between Elton's eyes like howling winter winds. He held in his breath once again as he tried to make himself vanish- disappear into the nighttime sky outside. Why didn't he have the courage to speak up around her?
She rubbed his chest hair violently and quickly, making it too hard for him to hold in the air any more. When he sighed, he let it come out of his nose so Victoria wouldn't hear it. She pulled and peeled at his chest hair, inflicting pain in his arms and neck and causing deep distress. He was so sore, how this woman touched him was pure abuse, yet he remained silent and reclusive about it for the sake of keeping a fake peaceful atmosphere.
"Meehh.." Elton whimpered, hurting all over. Victoria laughed and slid her hands down lower.
"Just stay down and breathe, Reg, it'll feel even better."
"No!!!" Elton screamed in his head, his brain pounding with pain and each heartbeat pulsated out of his uncovered chest. Now that she was moving lower, and lower, and lower on his body, he wanted to do nothing but cry out to her and tell her to go away and never come back. He squeezed his legs together, shaking inside from all his internal tension, and tried to protect his body without this devil lady's knowledge.
Elton could not keep his eyes closed now. He stared up at the ceiling, with unbearable discomfort flowing through his veins. Suddenly, he could feel her viscous, gooey lips smack against his groin and spat all over him with her poisoned saliva. Quite noticeably, she was determined to turn him on and he wanted absolutely nothing to do with it.
"Please..." Extremely uncomfortable, Elton begged for her mercy once again, "Let's just... cuddle... okay?"
"We are, baby, right now, just..." She gave him a few more sour, cold kisses beside his legs, and reached her hand out for his jeans. "Get loose if you wanna cuddle." She said.
Elton knew how she wanted to play this game with his brain and fool around with his heart. He didn't want to argue with her though; naturally he was submissive when women demanded him things.
Lethargically watching as Victoria unzipped his jeans, Elton gave another distressed sigh and could feel his heartbeat racing. "Don't get hard. Don't get hard." He reminded himself as this toxic girl began to suck and bite at the hair and flesh beneath his pants. She continued to pull the hair there, pinching his skin, while making obnoxiously fabricated whimpers and whines to turn him on. He wanted to cover his ears, close his eyes, and pretend that he was on a gentle row boat on a summer evening by a lake. But those dreams were distant, far away, and weren't there for him now.
At last he had completely given in and allowed her to take off his jeans, teasing his body with her long nails tracing down his crotch, and then his penis. He hated her with every square inch of muscle and bone in his body, but he figured he would never find the courage to tell her the feelings that burrowed inside. Pain, welling in his heart, took over as she tugged off his boxer briefs and tried to give him oral. Too much, too quick, and too soon.
"Please, please, Vickie!!!" Elton yelped and crunched his body into a ball, shielding and protecting himself from her stinging fangs, "Tonight I just want to relax!"
"But we are, Reg. You're the boy, and I'll be your ride." A crooked, shady smile spread across her perfect red lips. She possessed the lips of a model woman, and the bite of a wolf.
"Don't-" Elton began, but his voice faded into nothing but moans as he felt her razor-like teeth grind up against his shaft. That fucking hurt. No kissing, just an invasion of pinches and irritation. Where blood should've ran to his legs and penis for an erection only shot up into his heart for a panic attack instead. Emotionally bleeding to death on his bed, he felt he was drowning beneath her and suffocating behind every method of torture she inflicted on him.
By now he just braced himself and stared at the ceiling while she sucked and spit all over his penis with her toxins. He stayed limp; Victoria was unable to keep him aroused and stimulated for something more. But this didn't stop her. 
"You want a toy?" She growled, attempting to force the man beneath her to get aroused.
Elton moved his trembling, big hand to his chest and felt his heart for a reality check. He didn't know why, but he felt tears in the corners of his eyes form, and his petrified heart took over all his feelings. He was so afraid of this woman now.
"Ehhh..." He squeaked, afraid to say yes for he feared he'd be raped, and to say no, because he was scared to tell her the truth.
But he knew now that she had him trapped in his own bed, she would attack him in all ways she could get her mind to think of until he expired from exhaustion. 
Victoria spoke up, "Don't moan at me, Reg! Do you want a toy... or not!?
"I..." Elton silently weeped to himself, acting his best on the outside to appear stronger, "I t-think... you'll be fine without themmm..."
"Huh!?" She became more dominant by the second, "What the fuck are you talking about? You won't get hard for me." 
He could sense her glaring at him as the hair stood up on his shaky arms.
So shyly he spoke, yet he tried harder to hold back his nerves for his life, "I'm just... tired tonight, y-you know?"
"I'm... not stimulating enough? I see.." She licked her lips and froze in time through the darkness of the room. "I see..." She repeated, quieter.
Suddenly, the room fell silent. The air conditioning was off. Their heartbeats ended for a moment's lull. Only when Elton's heart continued to beat,  did Victoria's never start. She was emotionless, colorless. Grey like the sad, rainy skies and dead like a wilted black rose. She would make Elton her prey tonight, still licking her cold-blooded lips as she stared hungrily at his cock.
She broke the silence at once: "Well, I know what to do."
It was these words that shook terror in Elton's heart and broke him down.