Intruder

You're in your bed

You're in your bed. Your clock says 11:00pm. You hear a noise coming from the kitchen. It almost sounded like a sexy Italian voice, saying "wah". You decide to get up and investigate. When you reach the kitchen, you turn the light on, there is nothing there except the tap is running. You turn it off to stop the flow and make your way back to the bedroom. That's when you see him. He is lying there on your bed. A man. He is small, thin and handsome. He sits up. "Wh-who are you" you ask, scared to look away from him. "Wah" he responds, smirking as he removes his purple cap and places it on the floor. He stands up and takes a step towards you, but with each step he takes forward, you step back. He smirks as your back presses against the wall. His moustache is tickling your nose. He places his hands on your hips. He brings his face closer to yours. His lips are against your cheek and you can hear his quiet breaths in your ear. "Wah... Waluigi" he smirks. He pulls his face away from yours and cups your face with his large, gloved hands. "What are you going to do with me?" You ask nervously. He laughs a loud, booming laugh. "Wah" he whispers against your lips. He kisses you, and without thinking, you kiss back. It's magical. He pulls away. "Wah" he repeats and pulls you towards the bed. You lay down. He is on top of you. He sits up and begins to remove his purple overalls. Then his shirt. Then his shoes. Until he is in only a thin pair of underwear. He removes your clothes. "Wah" he says, as he reveals your beautiful skin. He kisses you again. Then removes your pyjama trousers. You are both laying there. Only two thin layers of cloth between his rocket ship, and your station. He kisses you again. His moustache tickling your top lip and his nose pressed uncomfortably into your cheek. He removes your underwear, followed by his. His rocket is huge. About 12 inches. You gasp at the largeness. He leans in to your face. "Wah?" He whispers into your ear. "Yes. Yes Waluigi I want- I NEED you." You breathe back, desperately. He chuckles as he inserts his rocket into your station. You wheeze. He moves his hips harder and faster. "Waluigi- I'm gonna- " you're silenced by him kissing you. He unloads his rocket into you. "Wah!" He screams. You shut your eyes. You have never felt such an amazing sensation. You open your eyes to see that he is gone. You put on your nightgown and run over to the open window. You hear the faint echo of a "Wah" as you shed a tear. You turn to face the bed as you wipe your eyes. You climb back into bed, crying at the fact that you will never see him again. You open your eyes after wiping the tears and you what you see makes you cry again. It's his ugly, purple cap. You pick it up and hold it close to your chest. Under the hat is a note. You pick it up. It reads "wah. -Waluigi X" you cry more. "I- I will always remember you, waluigi" you whisper, as you turn to gaze out the window to the winter sky. "I will always remember you."