Crush

"He's you're roommate! You shouldn't be having these thoughts" You whisper to yourself as you pace around the room. It was 3:09am and all you can think about is him. You had thoughts like this before. Now and then. Just the occasional "what if me and him dated" or "what if he has a crush on me and i don't know" but none of those thoughts were as bad as this.
You had been laying in your bed. You were exploring these little thoughts, but soon they grew. They grew to "i wonder what his kisses feel like" then "I wonder what he looks like naked". They kept growing.
So now, its ten past 3 in the morning and you're trying to think of ANYTHING but your roommate. You sit down on the edge of your bed and rest your head in your hands, tugging at the hair on your scalp. Do I love him?

Its now 3:20am and you're finally dropping off to sleep when a soft nock on the door makes you jump.
"Yeah?" You mumble, trying to sound as if you've been asleep this whole time. The door opens and you squint a little at the soft light. Its him.
"What are you doing?" You ask, your voice is shaky 'could he hear me pacing?' You think to yourself and panic a little.
"I.. cant sleep" he says. God, his voice is rough from a night of tossing and turning but the mix of his thick italian accent and a raspy voice makes you feel the things that you've been forcing yourself not to feel all night. You sigh.
"Me niether" you answer truthfully. Theres a moment of silence and you pat the space next to you on the bed, inviting him to come sit. You lay in comfortable silence for a bit, before you decide to break it in hopes of getting rid of these feelings.
"I cant stop... thinking" about you. You say, but you keep that last part in your head.
"Me niether" he turns and looks at you. The soft glow of the streetlamps coming through the blind light up his face. Hes so beautiful. The hair on his upper lip moving softly as he breathes. You both look at eachother for a while.
"I cant believe im doing this oh my god" you say angrily and stand up out of your bed. Running a hand through your hair. You look back at your roommate on the bed, he's confused.
"I need to tell you something" you say as you turn to him. He nods as if asking "what". You feel weak. Your hands are shaking and theres a lump in your throat that you're convinced is telling you not to say what you're about to say.
"Oh god" you whisper out shakily. You sit back down on the bed, making sure not to look at him.
"Im in love with you, Waluigi." You say, ashamed. You regret it as soon as it comes out your mouth and immediately scramble through your brain to think of something to say, but a hand on your shoulder stops you. You turn to look at him.
"Y/N, I'm in love with you too."