Sex with waluigi (very graphic 18+ only)

Picture yourself in nothing but a silk nightgown. Its just past midnight. You got up from your sofa and went to check the bathroom, as your husband of 3 years, Waluigi, has been in there for a while.
"Waluigi?" You knock on the door
"Wah" his rough voice says back.
"You okay?" You ask
"Wah" ("come in and see")
You enter the room slowly to thi sight of candles dotted around on each surface, and a full bath tub containing rose petals, and your beautiful husband, waluigi, looking sexier than ever.
"Waluigi, my love, you look, amazing"
Waluigi winks at you, his naked form glowing in the candle light
"Wah" ("join me")
You stand there, a little taken aback by the romantic gesture, yet you begin to remove your silk nightgown, and step into the bath.
You've both been laying there for about 10 minutes, your eyes are shut, and you feel something touch your lips. You open your eyes to waluigi, pushing a strawberry into your mouth. You bite into it, remaining eye contact with him.
"Wah" he says under his breath, his boner poking at your leg. You both kiss, yet your skin is beginning to prune and you suggest to get out and take this to the bedroom, waluigi agrees.

You've both been laying in bed for about 20 minutes, passionately making out. The room is completely silent apart from the sound of yours and your husbands panting, and wet mouth sounds. You moan.
"Wah?" Waluigi says into your mouth.
"Yes" you answer, your koochie moistening at the sound of his mouth.
You feel him, entering you. You moan into his mouth. It feels good, but he's a white straight male, so he only lasts about 3 minutes before cumming. He is tired so he falls asleep next to you. His body wrapped around yours. You're not satisfied, and you never came, but his heat against you makes you happy, as you fall asleep next to your beloved.