Will you WAHrry me?

You and Waluigi are going on a romantic date. You've been dating for 5 years now and you're celebrating your anniversary. Waluigi is the best boyfriend you could ever ask for. He doesn't speak English but you understand everything he says. You make your way downstairs in your dress to see waluigi standing by the door, holding a rose for you. "Wah" ("you look beautiful") he says. You blush. "Thank you, Waluigi" you say. You both go to the car and make your way to a restaurant. Once you arrive you both sit at your table and order food. You have finished your food and you and your wonderful boyfriend are talking when, suddenly, the lights go dim, the music turns off. Everyone turns to look at your table. You're startled so you turn to your beloved Waluigi for comfort. He is smirking, with tears filling in his eyes. "What is going on?" You whisper to him. He stands up from the table and kneels down on one knee in front of you. You gasp. He pulls out a velvet box and winks at you. He suddenly turns around to face a small large man standing next to you, wearing a yellow shirt with purple overalls and a yellow hat with a 'W' on the front. He covers his moustached face with his hands. "Wario" Waluigi begins "I've loved you for so long." You are shocked at your 5 year long boyfriend finally speaking English. "Since the day you popped out your mothers uterus, to the romantic trip we had in paris last month." You stop and think about the trip you and Waluigi spent in Paris last month and you have no memory of Wario being there, but you keep listening. "You are so beautiful. You are my one and only. will you, do the honour, and be my husband?" Wario lets out a small choke of tears and frantically nods his head . The rest of the restaurant cheer as Waluigi and Wario share a long, wet kiss, followed by a tight hug and Waluigi sliding a ring over Warios glove. "Perfect fit" Waluigi says, as he looks lovingly into Wario's eyes. They share another kiss and leave the restaurant. You are shocked. You start to cry. "This is for you" a man says next to you, sliding the bill onto the table which read '£100,000.99'.

The End <4