Big italy penis (very sexy beware)

Ok jesus christ

You roll over to face your boyfriend lying next to you, asleep.

"Waluigi?"
You whisper.

He groans a response. It should make you feel bad for waking him up but you cant help but let it turn you on. You kiss him and immediately he knows what you want. Italian sausage. He passionately kisses you more and begins to remove his hat. You still dont really understand why he wears it to sleep but you cant care because hes sliding his thigh between your legs and caressing your cheek with his fingers. You moan.

"You like that?"
He whispers dominantly in your ear. You can just moan back because he's so sexy.

"Walu i g i"
You groan.

He takes off his boxers to reveal his 17 inch pen15 and he watches your reaction to it. Although you've seen it countless times, it just gets better. He begins to stroke up and down his length, spreading Italian fluids over it. Getting it nice and moist. He then plants it between your v*rginia and slides that bad boy in.
You moan his name as he pants in your ear.

"Wah, wah, wah"
He moans over and over.

You're both groaning in unison now and you can feel release pooling in your stomach. You moan his name loud as he whispers his love for you in your ear and you œrgasm.

"Cool thanks" you say and then u go back to sleep

The end