Walu marry me? (Fr this time)

You and Waluigi were on holiday in the exotic land of Switzerland. It's your 2 year anniversary of dating so you both decide to take a long walk on the beach. You are both in your swimwear, Waluigi has an unzipped hoodie on, gripping tightly to the box in his pocket. You are both still a little damp from a full day in the sea and the moon is low in the sky, illuminating waluigi's toned abs. Your hands are linked as you walk. The soft sand sinks beneath your feet as you step and the waves touching your toes as the tide slowly comes in. You walk slowly, admiring the beach in the moonlight. Waluigi loves this. He loves spending time with you. Whether its doing domestic relationship things like laundry or watching TV, or if its aimless and relaxed like now. Little conversation is shared. The only sounds are the teenagers having sex in the bushes, and the waves rolling on the sand.
"Wah" waluigi whispers. You turn to look at him, and follow his gaze up to the cloudless night sky.
"It's beautiful" you say before giving his hand a little squeeze.
"Wah" waluigi says, looking at you. You are a little take aback by his compliment. You chuckle and both of you stop walking to share a kiss. It's slow, sloppy, yet passionate. Waluigi breaks the kiss and moves down your body and kneels before you. You gasp as he takes out a small velvet box and opens it to reveal a small diamond ring.
"Wah, wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah? Wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah?" He says, looking right into your tear filled eyes.
"Oh waluigi. Of course I'll marry you!" You say almost yelling. Waluigi stands up
"Wah?!" He shouts
"Yes!! Yes of course!!!" You cup his triangular face and kiss him before he slides the ring onto your finger. He kisses you once more.
"Wah" he mumbles onto your lips.
"I love you too, waluigi"