Chapter 4 | Two-Faced?

"That was an interesting introduction..." Kyoya says as he walks with me to class. We were talking about my interesting introduction and all about the club activities I had to endure. This was the next day and somehow, Park found out about me joining.

She quote on quote said 'You savage boy.' while walking past me.

I chuckled to myself, louder than I thought. "Bao-San? Whats so funny?" Kyoya asks, pushing his glasses up. "Oh, I was thinking of what Park said." I answer, still chuckling a bit. "Oh, you mean the girl from Korea?" He asks me. His tone was a bit more forced. "Uh, yeah. Shes my best friend!" I say back.

I try to change the subject, I look ahead and see the sign to class. "Oh! Class. Uh, gotta go! eheh." I scratch my head awkwardly and sonic speedwalk to class, leaving a confused Kyoya.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Class finally ended and I yawned quietly. I stretch my arms, crack my knuckles, stretch my legs and roll my neck and shoulders. I was sleepy, and that wasnt good.

Out of nowhere, the twins appeared and they dragged me to the host club, but before the entrance I rip myself off from their clutches. "Huh??" They say together. "Can you atleast STOP dragging me and let me walk NORMALLY to the club?" I say, with a dark laugh and a tone much different to my normal voice. They cower in fear. "Bao??" They say scaredly. "Yes?" I answer. "AHHHHHHHHHHH" They run away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soz short chapter gotta mcr brb ttyl bye