Chapter 8 | Crushing

INSPIRED ONCE MORE!!??

It was a very eventful day, consisting of the try hards trying to find out Haruhi's weakness and me and the other sane people entertained the ladies that somehow ended up tagging along with us on the trip.

Currently, i'm talking to a lady named Megumi.

"So Megumi, why are you here today??" I ask her. She was my last customer and she was alone. Looking at me in disgust, she replies. "Look loverboy, I do not like you flirtatious character. Stop playing with hearts." She looks at me. My eyes widen. "OMG SAME FAM I REGRET JOINING! HIGH FIVE!" I high five her and she laughs.

"I never thought that a host club member would admit such a thing" She says. I chuckle. "Well, I only joined because they partly forced me to.." I scratch the back of my neck. "Oh. I may as well become a regular of yours. Your humour enlightens me." She admits, while maintaining her very posh way of speaking. "YAY!" I shout while putting my hands in the air, resulting in the whole host club chuckling at my antics.

"So, wanna be my friend?" I ask, putting my hand out for a shake, "Friends," She smiles. She takes my hand in her petite hands and shakes it. Little did I know, a raven haired man was sitting, furiously typing away at his macbook, drowning in his jealousness.

"I'm sorry everyone, but club, is over m'ladies..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's the next day, and I'm already hooked on texting Megumi. But it seems that she had added me to a groupchat named 'Team Ouran'.

🙃🙂🙃Team Ouran🙃🙂🙃

LitZhi: Hey.

Megu-Star: AGH ITS BAO BAO-SAN! KYO CHAN COME ON RN!

KyoKoDa: I have heard so much about you from Megu-San, It is a pleasure to meet you. -Bows-

LitZhi: Ah, It's nice to meet ya 2

Megu-Star: Now, we just need Arashi and Koheto on here.

ArashiOn: Ohayo!

KoheNashi: welcome to hell.

LitZhi: Gee what a nice greeting.

ArashiOn: BRO IK

KoheNashi: Lol I guess?

Megu-Star: Well any1 on their way 2 skool?

KyoKoDa: Me. I am approximatly 4 minutes away from Ouran Academy.

KoheNashi: THE FORMALITIES

ArashiOn: AHH MY VOCABULARY

LitZhi: MY BRAIN IS TRIGGERED AT THIS WAY OF SPEAKING.

Megu-Star: Now now children, I'm at school already, u guys better hurry up...

LitZhi: S H I Z  IVE ONLY GOT 5 MINUTES TO SPARE GOTTA RUN

ArashiOn: K

Megu-Star: BYE AKI SAN

KyoKoDa: Goodbye Hashimoto-Chan

KoheNashi: TSK FORMALITIES