Chapter 10 | Secret talent?

After preparing for school, I look at the clock, seeing as it was 6:34, I realise; 'What the hell am I doing up at this time when I had 1 more hour to sleep?' I decide to screw my thoughts and head to school, also screwing the fact that I was walking instead of following my daily routine of running to school.

I finally arrive at the gates of the school and go inside. The only people inside were the teachers and a lone student, wandering around to find the clubroom. Me.

I walk up an endless flight if stairs and down the infinite hallways, that many have walked on. I arrive at my destination and push open the doors. Plopping myself down on the love seat, I contemplate on my life, and what had recently happened.

I start unintentinally rapping. My only hobby was showing.

"Poisonous ambition, it's sharpened my knife,
With greed and it's tempters, it's trying to find me and make blunt of that knife!

My life is a failure, I've got so many scars, that's been cut by reality, facade of fatality, a persons mentality.... it's hard!

reality escaped me... it is a knife that is aimed to me, that made my own love into an illusion, in truth, it's surreal.

Too bad, my love was another word for evi-" My rap was cut off by a beep. I turn around, my face loses colour once I see what was there.

Kyoya.

"Hmm, now, what do we have here? A boy whose rapping has been caught on video tape?" He smirks. I do too. "Two can play it that way, faker." I retort calmly. "Now, what are you going to do with my video?" I ask, slowly making my way to him, whose smirk is slowly dieing down by every step I make.

"Now, can I have it, Kyoya?" I smile a sweet one, putting my hand out. "No," He gains his smirk again, tossing the camera up and catching it, "We can gain more profits from using this." He reasons calmly. 'That money making bastard.' I say in my head. Staying still, I think, 'Maybe I can take him by surprise...' I stay still and look at the ground. I wait until I feel his awareness die down.

'Slow breathing'

"I'll be going now...." He sighs. Turning his back, his awareness was at low. I took that chance to dive in for the video recorder.

"GOTCHA!" I yell, as I snatch away the camera. Kyoya looks at me with blunt eye contact. "Oh well," He shrugs. "That was a good camera. Nice using it." He turns back.

"Wait, what?" I ask, clueless to what he was stating. "Heh..." He adjusts his glasses. It glints. "Well, I do have the memory card." He smirks.

"WHAT!?" I yell in surprise. "GIMME HERE!" I make a grab for his hands, which I thought held the sim card. "Tut tut..." He smirks, wagging his finger. "Just what do you think your doing?" 'Feining innocence, huh?'. "What I'm trying to do..." I explain through gritted teeth, "is get the memory card, is'nt that obvious, sherlock." "Heh, when I want something, I get it." He walks away. "Hmph, spoiled rich kid." I mutter. "Also on tape." He says. He tosses me a camera. "ugh." I sigh quietly.

Taking the tape, I wait for Kyoya to leave, and I wait until his footsteps are out of earshot. Gritting my teeth again, and put the camera in the air, and smash it down on the floor. I walk away.

"Shiz." I refrain from cussing. "Now when he shows the girls, they're gonna start swooning and liking me even more." I stay silent. The hallways still echo my footsteps though, even when i'm not walking.

Irritated mode: On.

"Eughhhhhhheughhhhuh...." I moan while flailing around. "Freaking... EUGGGHHHHH." I moan again. I sigh, again.