Chapter 13 | Resolve this, Kyoya.

Arriving at the school again, a crowd of students clog the hallway, asking me questions as to why I was chased by police officers. Glad to know, Kyoya was there for me. At least now i'm blushing.

"Bao had bren wrongly accused, and ladies, the club is closed for the week." He calmly states. Murmurs and sighs of disappointment echo through the hallway as me, Kyoya, and the rest of the now fearful host members follow.

After minutes which seemed like hours passing by, just making it to the host club went, we walk into the host club room, which is still a mess from the twins and I's little, 'fight'.

Kyoya shut the door tight, and locked it. He turned around and faced me, eye to eye. "Want me to explain to them? or you explain?" He sighs, fixing his blazer. He looked hot- oh jeez im sorry im bi.

"I don't have a choice, don't I?" I ask nonchantly. "You know it," He replies. "You." I say. "Alrite, just leave the room so they don't get scared." He fake smiles. I laugh. "They already are.."

I leave the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After an hour or so of walking around the endless halls of the school, I decide to come back, seeing as though my story wasnt all that long.

Seeing the sign, 'Music room 3' , I open the doors slowly, hearing the faint 'Come in' emitting itself from the 'oh so cool' Kyoya.

"You done yet?" I ask awkwardly. "Yes. I must be honest, a few are quite scared, but some, arent..." He reports. I look down. 'I scared my friends...' My consciousness spells out. "Look," I say. Even one word frightens some. Tamaki looks scarred and the twins, devestated? "That shit-" I get cut off by Kyoya, who openly tsked at me. "That Stuff happened years ago. I don't commit it anymore. This time, I... don't know...." I explain. Hani runs over and gives me a bear hug. Quiet words make their way to my ears. "I was in a similar situation as you~ Don't worry! I don't hate you~" He smiles. His tone turns grim. "Don't kill anyone else." He releases hinself off of me, skipping happily towards Mori. I sigh again.

"Uh, It's okay..." I smile fakely, eyes brimming with tears. "B-Bao?" Tamaki utters to me. His word to me after a while was filled with fear. "I'll leave the school..." I relieve them.

"I'll go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this chapter is just like my leg. it's too short.