Chapter 7 | To the Beach?

A/N: Is it just me, or is writing a chapter on a computer better than writing on a phone? I mean, for some reason, I can write far more stuff on a computer, than a phone!

Tamaki's enthusiasm spread through our group like a wildfire, and we all found ourselves grinning, even including the ever so stoic Mori, and the shadow king smiling with up.

We all bolted to the door and speed walked to the limo. Laughing together when i tripped and fell. "I-itai..." I say, rubbing my injured leg. Suddenly Kyoya comes and pokes my leg, "BRO WHAT ARE YOU DOIN," I exclaim while blushing profousley. "I'm just checking if its sprained. Dont mind me..." He says coolly as he pushes his glasses up, revealing a glint.

I shudder in the inside, but just smile awkwardly at him on the outside. I then realise... I HAVENT POSTED ON YOUTUBE FOR THE PAST WEEK! I quickly whip my camera out (A/N: *Whips*) and press recording.

"Ay there guys, its me, the ONE, the ONLY, *whispers* Dwayne the rock johnson!!! Dun da da duuuunnn DA da da duuuuuunnnn... oh wait wrong theme..... But wait, plot twist, its actually.... ZHI!???" I wave, reciting yet another weird intro, keeping in mind the basic things I say in the intro.

The host club stares at me confused. I just shrug at them. I run to the limo while recording and sit inside, pretend panting.

"I'M IN A CAR WITH RICH PEOPLE!! say 'hi' to the camera!!" I tell them.

I point to the twins first. They react fast and greet the camera. "Hey there! were the Hitachiin twins.." They say in unison. "...Hikaru" "AND KAORU!" Kaoru practically screams.

"Okay then..." I pretend to be creeped out. The car starts moving. I point to Tamaki.

"U-Um... Hey! i'm Tamaki Suoh, this is awkward...." he whispers the latter quietly to himself. I giggle, I point to Honey and Mori.

"A REAL LOLITA SHOTA PEOPLE! AND HIS COMPANION!" I narrate excitedly.

"HI IM HONEY AND THATS," He points at Mori, "MORI!!" He says, VERY excitedly. "Hey..." Mori says. Mah gawd... he spoke!

I then point the camera to Haruhi. "Ayy commoner fam!" I greet in a silly tone. "Ayyyyy, I'm Haruhi, those rich bastards though" She giggles

Last but no least, I show the audience Kyoya. "Kyoya, introduce yourself!" I whisper-yell.

"Oh, hello there, i'm Kyoya." He says in a monotone. He goes back to writing in his deathnote. He wishes death upon everyone internally I suppose.

I turn the camera to me, I then come up with an idea to play truth or dare in the car. I vlog the whole thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(After a while)

Oh God help. I'm stuck with a dare.... I was dared by the twins and now I regret everything...

I have to kiss Kyoya.

Secretly, inside, I kind of want to, and Kyoya just looks like he just wants to get this over with. I just panic internally and become a tomato.

I suddenly gained interest in my feet.

I love my shoes....

Suddenly, my head goes up and I find Kyoya staring at me. I blush. He leans in and kisses me. We pull away, then I just panic and look to the side. Haruhi, who was filming was laughing her head off, same with everyone else, except for Mori and Kyoya. Mori was just being stoic, and Kyoya was just tapping away at his computer. A light pink dusting his cheeks.

I snatch my camera back and start vlogging the rest of the car trip to the beach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I jump out of the car and jog around the car, recieving a few confused looks. "What?" I say confusedly. "I'm just stretching/running a bit..."

"Yatta!" I say while staring at the view. It was already 9:45AM and I wanted to swim.

"IMMA GO CHANGE! ANYONE WANNA CHANGE WITH MEH!?" I yell. "ME!" The twins, Tamaki, and Honey say enthusiastically. "Hm." Mori hums happily I guess. Haruhi just goes to the womens bathroom to change.

The rest of us change and walk out. I take a good look at what everyone was wearing. Tamaki was wearing purple and yellow trunks, the twins were wearing blue and orange trunks, Hikaru wearing Orange and Kaoru, wearing Blue, Honey wearing pink trunks and Mori wearing navy blue trunks, Kyoya, was wearing pitch black trunks and I was wearing black and white trunks. (A/N: Trunks, trunks, trunks...)

Haruhi stepped out the bathroom in a loose white shirt and green trunks. I guess they were gonna sell pictures of everyone at the beach.