Chapter 5 | Type AB BOII

I got even more sleepier and that meant hell. I became a whole different person with a different personality. It was an alter ego that only came in when I was sleepy.

For some dumb reason, I walked into the clubroom, even though I was still in alter-ego evil mode. A dark aura surrounded me as all of the club members stared at me and the girls were staring too.

"Hey Bao-Senpai!" Haruhi greeted. I completely ignored her which sent me deeper into the pit of douchebag-ness. I walked silently to the window sill and sat down on it, resting my head on it's side and attempting to sleep.

Suddenly, all the girls started whispering. Plot twist, they were whispering as loud as my old dogs barking, which was loud.

I couldnt stand their talking, so I did what my alter ego did best... Get annoyed, glare and rant.

Sitting up, I run a hand through my hair and madly say "Can all of you sHUT UP!??" I glare at the crowd of girls. All the girls shut up and start cowering with fear. "I'm trying to sleep here and all you guys are doing is annoy me with your presence. Do whatever your supposed to do in the club, I'm sleeping. And if I wake, you'll all regret coming to school today" I finish with a dark chuckle. "Is that clear?" I ask for insurance. They all nod silently. "Great, now if you all excuse me, I shall be sleeping here" I send the host club and the girls ome last glare. I get as comfortable as I can and start sleeping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking up groggily, I rub my eyes and yawn. Looking around me, I see that I had awoken in the club room. I hear slight whimpering and dart my eyes to the source.

I see the entire host club in the corner, excluding Mori, Kyoya, and Haruhi, shaking. "What?" I ask confusedly. They all sigh in relief. "You were all dark and moody just some hours ago..." Tamaki explains. "Ohhhh...." I say, realising the situation. Now its their turn to say 'what?'. "Whenever I get sleepy, I go alter ego mode and become dark and moody and stuffs." I answer to them.

"Wait. What's your blood type?" The twins inquire in unison. It was an odd question, but I still answer. "Type AB... Why?" I ask curiously. I put a finger to my lip and imagine why they asked that. Tamaki and the twins freeze, and Haruhi shivers a bit.

"ITS AN EVOLUTION! AHHHH KYOYA AND HONEY WILL BECOME EVEN MORE DEMON-ISED" The twins and Tamaki exclaim. "Demon-ised?" I ask quietly. But the shadow king still hears. He beckons me to his side, where Honey had magically appeared near him.

"Their referencing to me and Honey's 'Wake up' problem." Kyoya answers me.

"We both wake up angry and become 'demons' according to Tamaki!" Honey continues happily. That boy is always happy.

"We value our sleep." Kyoya explains further. I just nod and reply, "Then whats up with the blood type thing?" I say curiosly. "Oh, that. We both are blood type AB, leading them to the conclusion that all type AB's wake up like that." Kyoya concludes.

"Bao-Chan?" Honey calls. "Yeah?" I answer back. "Say, do you wake up like that? I mean, all demon-ish and all?" Honey asks, hugging Usa-Chan. I then realise, the stereotype that Tamaki and the Twins set, match me completely. "Y-yeah." I say, scratching my neck. No wonder I always wake up to a broken alarm clock. That also explains the dents on my bedside table.