Waiting for Superman (Ashton Irwin a.u.)

We all have scars, but some of us deal with them differently. Some of us go crazy and wait for someone just to come and save us, a modern day "Superman" .

What happens when waiting pays off, though? That he ends up being like Clark Kent and takes the glasses off to reveal his true self.

What if he isn't even superhuman, what if he's just a human? Not from some distant galaxy, but maybe a distant country.

What happens if he has the same scars, but he's saved himself and his only goal is to save others?

What if his super human strength is mental and not physical?

What happens if his cape is actually a towel wrapped around his shoulders because he's still a kid a heart?

He may not be he fictional Superman, but he's as good as it gets when searching for one.

***

Cassandra Day has fallen and fallen hard after her husband left her. Now she works at a newspaper company in Boston, hoping for things to get better. She wants to find her Superman.

Ashton Irwin came from Australia to Boston to find a new beginning after his five year old son and him were thrown out. He's found his path of happiness with his son and now wants to help someone else find heir path.

__________________________

Hi guys! This is my new Ashton Irwin fanfic that I thought of.

I'm going to write a bunch of chapters before I actually start posting.

The first chapter will most likely be posted January 2.

I'm also in desperate need of a cover. Could any of you help me with that?

Love you guys so much,

-V