Chapter Two

Hey guys, I hope you're all enjoying this. After this chapter, updates will probably be slow but at least you all know that now. By the way, votes and comments really motivate me so I hope this chapter will get some comments as well as votes :) thanks .xx

Vote ♥ Comment ♥ Enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

21st March 2013

Liam sucks in a breath, closing his eyes, exhaling a ragged puff of air; deep shallow pants leaving his red swollen lips. His body's plastered in sweat, both his and Louis'; undoubtedly most of his own, and he's definitely lost some feeling in his right hand but Louis' sprawled out across his chest, looking up at him with fond eyes and he doesn't want to move an inch, doesn't want Louis to ever stop looking at him like that.

"Can we lie here forever" Louis' voice startles him a little. Liam chews on his bottom lip, his eyes averting to his boyfriend, his life.

"If you really want to" Louis nods his head against Liam's chest, a low grumble of laughter escaping his lips, the laughter vibrating through Liam's chest, spreading heat to the pit of his stomach, a rush of tingles cursing excitedly through his veins.

Louis really does..... things to him.

"Do you love me Li?" Liam's throat clogs up and he has to swallow down the bile at the back of his throat. He thinks it's pretty normal when you're in a relationship with Louis Tomlinson.

"I'm just waiting for the day that Channing Tatum asks me to marry him"

"Or David Beckham" Louis interrupts "He's gorgeous"

"You always say that we look alike - we have both got that whole chiselled, sexy thing going on" Liam explains, a cheeky glint in his eye "I think we do - we do, don't we?" Louis nods in agreement, pressing a tender kiss to his boyfriend's chest.

"I do love you - like, a lot" Liam admits, swallowing thickly. He's not one for declaring his feelings every single minute of every day but he cares.

Louis knows that.

He treasures the rare occasions when Liam tells him he loves him and that his world would not be the same without having Louis in it.

"I love you too" Louis looks up at Liam through his eyelashes, crawling his way further and further up Liam's body, their eyes transfixed on each other, cerulean on chocolate brown. His body crumples down against his boyfriend' just as his head is narrowly underneath Liam's chin, resting comfortably against his collarbone, his arms laying against his stomach, their fingers tangled together. His smile grows as Liam presses a hard kiss to the top of his head.

Their moment of serenity however, is interrupted by the loud blaring of Liam's mobile. Louis groans, pressing his head further against Liam's collarbone, preventing him from moving. Liam nudges Louis' head with his chin, to which Louis obliges; lifting his head up slowly, pressing his palms down roughly against Liam's chest, using him for support to sit upright to straddle Liam's hips. Liam places his mobile against his ear.

"Hello"

"Liam, Liam - god, help us" Liam's eyes widen, panic overtaking his body at the tone of his best friend, his slightly irrational and bizarre best friend.

"What's wrong? Do I need to call an ambulance" Liam stares at Louis with a look of sheer panic and anxiety "Niall tell me"

"You need to come over, right now - you and Louis" Liam frowns, biting the inside of his cheek out of habit. Louis cups the side of his cheek, nipping at his neck, moving down towards his collarbone, a smirk playing on his lips as Liam moans.