Chapter Four

~ Dedicated to @zayniepaynie for leaving such a wonderfully cute comment on the previous chapter, and because she's amazing and perfect and i love her lots ☼ ♥

~ Oh, and expect something a little different in the next few chapters after this one :) let's just say that we'll be going back in time.........

Vote ♥ Comment ♥ Enjoy

[How do you catch a bra?..........................Set up a boobie trap] ------>>That was awful oops :p

"But even if the stars and moon collide, I never want you back into my life" - Really Don't Care ~ Demi Lovato (feat Cher Lloyd)

~~~~~~~~~~~ 

22nd March 2013

"Liam, think of something" Harry gasps, impatiently awaiting his friend's reaction to the complicated situation they're stuck in. Liam groans inwardly, mentally cursing his lack of a full functioning brain. The rapid banging on the door send the boys into a panic-striken frenzy, all except Louis.

"Don't worry guys, leave it to me" Louis cuts in, swaying to the front door, still completely smothered in baby oil, much to Harry's dismay "I'm used to getting myself out of sticky situations" Harry and Niall scrunch up their face in disgust, Liam's cheeks tinting rosy red from his boyfriend' words.

Louis unlocks the door, revealing two police officers: a woman standing tall and proud in front of a younger looking man with eyes the colour of the sky on a warm summers day, protruding cheekbones and thin, cracked lips. The woman's amber eyes roam Louis' body up and down in a scrutinising manner. She's smartly dressed from head to toe, evidently a policewoman. Her crisp, white short-sleeved shirt fits perfectly against her curvy figure, underneath a thick, black stab vest with the word 'police' engraved on it. The shape of her legs are barely visible underneath her wide black trousers finished off with a black bowler hat fitted atop her head. Louis lips curve up into a smirk, trailing his tongue across his bottom lip.

"You're early? I'm sure we agreed to midday" the woman purses her lips in thought, furrowing her eyebrows in irritation.

"Are you Mr Styles?" She asks, averting his question. Louis's eyes widen just the slightest, his stomach churning in anxiety for his best friend.

"You look incredibly professional for a stripper" the three other boys in the house groan, shaking their heads at the older boy.

He never learns.

"And you look incredibly sticky for a human, but I don't judge" he hears the boys snicker behind him. Regardless, Louis lips quirk up into a smile.

"Well, why would an irresistible guy, like me, get all slicked up, when I wasn't going to get any....action" the woman's lips twitch, evidently trying to stop herself from smirking, opting for shaking her head slightly instead.

"Yes, well, I'm DCI Dyers and this is DCI Scott, and it's Mr Styles I'm here to see" She steps forward so that she's practically towering over Louis "And after I've seen him, I'll be going home to my girlfriend" Louis cranes his neck awkwardly, pressing his back against the wall to allow her and the other man to walk in. Louis follows them in, his eyes involuntarily gawking at the man's bum, thoroughly impressed to be honest.

He's got nothing on Liam though.

Louis notices Harry and Zayn's absence in the room, sighing in relief. He also notices that the basket has also been removed. He exchanges a glance with Liam who smiles at him reassuringly, a silent promise. He really loves that boy. DCI Dyers' eyes land on Liam's form, raising her eyebrows in amusement.