Chapter Three

Hello :D So, I feel like these authors notes need a little jazzing up, so I'll try and put in either song lyrics or like, a cool fact in them :) hope you enjoy this chapter .xx

Sorry for the long wait aha! ♥

Vote ♥ Comment ♥ Enjoy

"Goodness gracious I can't seem to stop, calling you up, calling you up, just to keep crawling to your arms" - Goodness Gracious ~ Ellie Goulding

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

22nd March 2013

Liam doesn't really know how he finds himself tiptoeing along the corridor, a flurry of shivers rushing through his body from the cold contact of the laminate flooring against his bare feet. He creeps into the living room, pulling his grey hoodie tighter around his upper body; his heels still raised; his weight on the balls of his feet; steadily silent - a little like Liam himself really.

His hand carelessly reaches up to the light switch for the living room. He flicks the switch on, glancing up at the clock on the wall - 6:25am. Letting a wide yawn escape his lips, his eyes involuntarily squeeze shut. He notices the mahogany basket perched stably on the coffee table as he swallows thickly, his tongue swirling around his mouth, his face and mouth scrunching up in distaste from the sticky, bitter, acidic taste lounging around his mouth. He edges closer to the basket, his movements hesitant and uncertain as he peeks a look inside the basket, a little taken aback at the big, almond shaped hazel eyes staring back at him, the baby's gaze unwavering; sustained.

With a hint of doubt in his heart, he gently slides both his hands underneath the baby's back, delicately lifting him up out of the basket, a little gurgle escaping Zayn's tiny lips as Liam manoeuvres one of his hands to the back of his head, the other moving just underneath his bum. He releases a breath he didn't know he was holding, humming soothingly under his breath, his legs jiggling like jelly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's fingers mindlessly tap against the bedside table beside him, a distraction from the jumble of thoughts looming in his insane, temperamental, idiotic mind "I can't sleep"

Niall groans, pressing his face further into the pillow, yearning for a pair of earbuds to block out Harry's gruff, raspy, tortoise-paced voice, the same voice which usually turns him on in more ways than one but now, now it's preventing him from enjoying a blissful night's sleep. He feels a harsh jab to the bottom of his spine, making him yelp rather girlishly. He turns to his irritating boyfriend, squinting his eyes to get a good look at the younger boy.

"What Harry?" He licks his dry, cracked lips, giving the other boy a questioning look "What do you want?"

"All the arguments we've had, I'm sorry" he trails one of his long, slender fingers across Niall's bicep, ignoring the lump at the back of his throat "I shouldn't be putting it all on you" Niall nods, gnawing on his bottom lip as Harry runs a hand through his curls, his mouth dry, heart beating erratically against his chest, a usual occurrence when he's around Niall; the ache in his bones, the distinct sparkle in his gold-rimmed emerald eyes, the one reserved for Niall.

Nobody else could ever make him feel like that.

"Does that mean you want to...well, that you want to like --" he pauses, his gaze caught on the beautiful curve of Harry's jaw, all the little things he only observes in moments like this; intense, mind-blowing moments when it's just the two of them. Harry gulps, placing the silky smooth tips of his fingers against Niall's cheek, caressing the soft, milky skin there; sensational tingles jolting through his fingertips.