Ch. 5 Stolen First Kiss

*STILL EDITING*

CHAPTER 5

Suddenly, the whole elevator started to shake rapidly, uncontrollably. I squealed from the sudden movement as I grabbed the sides of the elevators wall. I tried to maintain my balance until the elevator shook again and I toppled onto the stranger. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck as he did but at my waist. My tiny, fragile body shook in fear and fright. I ducked my head into his neck and hid my face.

"Scared?" the stranger chuckled. I lifted my head from his shoulder and quickly looked at him. The elevator rattled again, side to side, but this time both of our lips touched! As his pink, plump lips landed on mine, I felt this warm, tingling feeling spreading across my little body. Why am I feeling like this?  Without even realizing it, my hands fingered through his hair behind his neck. Softly and gently, his hands landed on my hips. My mind was fogged from the amazing, indescribable kiss. 

I guess it was kinda like... um... magical?

We were in that position for what seems like hours but it turned out to be within seconds. The elevator stopped shaking in those few seconds. We both released our lips from each others. Holy crap! What did I just do? I just kissed a stranger! How stupid can you be, Nicole?! Ugh!

My eyes shot open from realizing what the heck happened. In an instant, my hands covered my face as soon as the elevator stood still and opened their doors. I hope he didn't see me. I took my chance and raced out of there. I ran to the lobby and hid behind the receptionists desk. 

My breath was long and heavy like a panting dog after a long run. I heard whispers calling out to me, telling me to stop. I heard footsteps very close behind me. I peeked my head out from the desk just a little. I darted my head around, scanning the lobby floor. The mysterious, attractive man skidded to a stop on his heels. His face formed into a confused look. He slowly walked towards the desk, where I was. I ducked my head under the desk, hiding my horrible, deformed face from him. Please don't find me, please don't find me. A gentle pat was heard from the top of the desk, indicating that he had put his hands on top of it. It was dead silent until a loud, annoying ringtone started blaring out of no where. My heart nearly jumped out of my chest from the sudden noise.

Seriously, why would someone call at 4 o'clock in the morning?

I heard the stranger talking on the phone, and soon heard footsteps fading into silence. I stood up slowly from my position, and glanced at my surroundings. I patted myself for my phone....Ahah! I checked the time. 4:18 AM

I grumbled some unique words under my breath. I headed down the dark, echoing halls. I stopped in front of the elevator. I should probably walk up the stairs. I wouldn't want to get stuck in the elevator again...Yeah, that was fun. Note the sarcasm. I walk until I found the door that read stairs. I opened the door and walked up the stairs. I thought back to when I kissed that stranger. That was my first kiss! I wasted my first kiss on a stranger. Ugh! Great....

I headed to my room and grabbed my mask and put it back on. I can't believe that I forgot my mask! I'm an idiot! I grabbed the remote to the TV and sat on the bed. I surfed the different channels for something to watch. Commercial, no...Ad, no...News, no... I heavily sighed  Suddenly, my flat stomach grumbled loudly, making me laugh. "Fine, I'll feed you." Talking to my stomach.

I smiled at the thought of food. I hurried off the bed and grabbed my purse and hotel key. I headed to a newly opened restaurant on Ally Jay Ave. and North Sky Road. I walked through the lobby doors and whistled myself a cab. The cab raced in front of me less than five seconds. I smiled as I opened the door and got in.

"Where to, Miss?" The cab driver said as he looked through his rear-view mirror. 

"The restaurant on Ally Jay Ave. and North Sky Road, please." I told him. He put his car in gear and drove.

"That's a great place. Ever been there, Miss?" He asked.

"No, but I heard that it's a good restaurant." I smiled at him. From then on, it was silent in cab. He drove for half an hour until the cab started to slow down.

"Here you go, Miss. That would be £15." He told me as I got out my wallet and paid him. I got myself out of the cab and suddenly, hearing the tires screech against the black asphalt. I walked into the restaurant, found a mini bar and sat there. A waitress saw me and came over.

"What would you like today?" She asked. I told her what I wanted and smiled. She nodded, "Nice choice." and smiled.

__________________________

Sorry, previous readers, but I deleted Niall's POV.

I need to continue with Nicole's POV more.