Ch. 12 Trouble

*EDITED*

CHAPTER 12

I chit-chatted with Harry and Laura just for a little longer. Laura seems like a nice gal to hangout with. I reached out my phone and checked the time.

9:45AM

Oh crap! Mickey! I totally forgot about her. "Crap. Sorry you guys but I need to meet someone. Laura, it's so nice to meet you." I apologized to them as I hugged Laura at the end.

"Cya Nikki!" Harry said giving me a goodbye hug.

************************

After I got my Strawberry N' Creme from Starbucks, (which was like a silent ghost town) I scurried over the park. I sat down on a rusty old bench, which was sturdy enough to hold my weight. I waited patiently for her. Then out of nowhere, I was hit with something hard and round....

in my face....

on my left side...

on my mask!

Ouch! Holy crap! Once the object hit my face, I felt my left cheek becoming warm and pulsating. I looked at the object and of course, it was a soccer ball. My hands went to comfort my cheek as a sound of footsteps ran over to me.

"Oh my! Are you ok, miss?" the male voice said as I heard him crouch in front of me. I nodded, still holding my face.

"Hey, let me take a look at it." he gently whispered as I felt his hands lifting up my head so he can see my face. He pushed my hair behind my ear and carefully pried off my hands.

As if my hands had a mind if its own, they held on to the mask. Being the arrogant man he was, he grabbed my hands harshly and yanked with off my face. Since my hands held on to my mask, the mask went flying towards the ground.

"Oh my g-" he gasped but then I interrupted him.

"P-Please...d-don't... s-scream..." I stuttered as I witnessed his shocked expression. He slowly backed away from me.

"M-monster!" His voice increasing in shock, backing away from me.

"P-Please....n-no..." I sobbed. This is why I hide my face. People can't see how hideous my face is. People can't take in how revolting I look. I fell on my knees and covered my horrible-lookin' face. I sobbed quietly in the middle of the park.

Ok, Nikki. Calm down, calm down. I wiped my eyes from my salty tears. I grabbed my stuff and and scooped up my mask from prickly green grass. I didn't even bother to put it back on. My hand was still holding on to my red cheek.

I scrambled to my feet and texted Mickey.

To: Mickey❤

Hey girl I'm not sure where u r but im going back to my hotel.

After I texted that, I went on my way to the hotel.

__________________________

Just I was a couple feet away from the hotel doors, I heard some creepy voices. I flipped my head around and noticed some teenage boys, probably in their twenties. Their clothes were soiled, stained, and wrinkly. Their eyes had dark gray bags underneath them. Let's just say that their appearance wasn't pleasant. One boy came up to me with light brown hair and lust in his brown eyes. His hair was cut short on the sides and had a messed-up quiff.

"Hey there, you pretty little thang." he flirted, checking me out. I rolled my eyes as I tried not to acknowledge him. As soon as the man realized that I was ignoring him, his ruff hands reached for my wrist and yanked me to a nearby alley. When he did, I screamed, "Let go of me! Get your hands off of m-.." suddenly there was hand covered my mouth.

Another man came up behind me and whispered, "Don't you dare scream." his breath hitting my charred cheek. My insides were rapidly shaking in fear from these teenage boys. I quickly nodded and he slowly released his nasty, unclean hand from my mouth. I kept my mouth shut, even though I wanted to scream for help.

The brown haired boy pushed me to side of the alley on the brick wall. The boy's face suddenly aimed at my neck, peppering kisses all over it. His body was on top of mine and making me feel inscure. His hips started thrusting a bit. My body was paralyzed, standing between a brick wall and a guy that I don't even know, for cryin' out loud! Hands are roaming all over my body, making me feel uncomfortable and vulerable. I hear a throaty moan from his man, seeing him enjoying his time. I wrapped my arms, slowly around his neck. Since my phone was in my hand, I quickly texted Zayn since I saved his number. 

To: ZaYn MaLiK

help me plz @ hotel @ alley

Send.

After I sent that text, I thought of Plan B. I moved my knee between his legs and kneed him in his crotch. Of course he didn't expected it, so he moved away from me, holding his crotch and groaning in pain. The other boys reached for me and pinned me back to the sturdy wall. I tried to wiggle myself out of their grasp but of course, they were way stronger than me. Since the brown-haired guy was still on the floor in pain, I took my chance and screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Help! Someone help me! Hel-"

Only to be interrupted by a fist slapped me, really hard on my left cheek. Painful, I know. My head soon came contact with the rough brick wall behind me. Suddenly, my vision became blurry and unclear. Soon, darkness took over me and I collapsed on the hard, cold floor.

___________________________

CLIFFHANGER!!!! Whoa! A lot just happened! 

Sorry if it's not that great, but enjoy.