Ch. 16 Secrets

*EDITED*

CHAPTER 16

*Nicole's POV*

Where are you, Mickey?

I looked through racks of expensive clothes and still can't find her! Ahhh...great....I've lost her....

"Mickey! Where are you?" I yelled, worriedly. I groaned to myself as I walked quickly out the store. People walked, talked and explored the mall with smiles of astonishment. Soon, I recognized a familiar length of brown hair. Mickey! I picked up my speed and ran directly towards her.

"Mickey! There you are!" I shouted out. She turned around and was enlightened to see me.

"Hey Nikki!" She said.

"Where were you? I was calling you and I thought you ditched me....." Sending my saddest face her way. Her expressions changed immediately and gave me a gentle hug.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, Nikki. I was running away from you..." she stated while giving me a insecure smile, "but then I bumped into this person on accident." She apologized, gesturing the person next to her.

My eyes glanced that the familiar person.....I know him....

"Zayn?!" I questioned. A tiny yet, grin-like smile creeper upon his lips. I reached my arms out and gave him a bear hug.

"Hey Nikki! How are you?" He smiled widely.

"I'm doing good. You?"

"Great. The boys and I are doing a signing here."

"Oh! That's why we heard girls screaming in excitement." I suddenly realized.

"So...Nikki? Are you going to introduced me to friend, here?" He chuckled then smirked sprightly.

"Oh! Yeah...Zayn this is Monique. Monique, Zayn." as I pointed to each of them. Both of them shook each other's hand and smiled kindly.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Monique." He said to her.

"Same here. You can call me Mickey if you want." She announced her nickname. They finally let go of their hands.

"Mickey, we need to go shopping! I kinda need new clothes." whispering the last part to her.

"Oh, right. Zayn, it was nice to meet you." facing his direction. He nodded and genuinely smiled.

"Cya later, Zayn!" Me, hugging him one last time.

"Bye, Nikki. Bye, Mickey." He chuckled and left. Mickey and I turned around and headed straight to Forever 21......again!

"Nikki!" Mickey whisper-yelled as she yanked my arm back towards her, stopping me from walking.

"What?" I whispered, quite taken back from her sudden outburst.

"How do know Zayn Malik? 1/5 of One Direction?!" Mickey whispered, then increased in volume.

I stopped walking just has we approached the large glass doors, leading into Forever 21. Wow...how do I explain this... I thought as I bit my lips nervously, glancing everywhere and not making eye contact with Mickey.

"Well...." as I nervously chuckled, "well....I....uh....they kinda saved me from my abusive father, but that's all over now." I shrugged, not caring about it. "C'mon, let's going shopping." Trying to changing the subject as I grabbed her arm and yanked her into the store.

Mickey didn't move a muscle! She stood there, not blinking, no twitching, (and I don't think that she was breathing either...). I yanked her with all my might but it was no use. I huffed in anger as I stood in front of her with my hands on my hips.

"Mickey!" I sang, snapping my fingers by her eyes. Then suddenly, her eyes fluttered several times, processing the news. "Wha-wha-wait!" Shaking her head in complete confusion. "You're telling me... that One Direction... saved your life?!"

"Uh....yeah..." I answered.

Suddenly, questions poured out of her mouth, like 100 miles per minute. Most of them started with What, When, Where, How and Why.

"Mickey, shut up!" I tried overlapping my voice over her's. "Okay, I'll tell you!" rolling my eyes. After I said that, she shut her mouth.

"Okay, but let's eat something." She smiled like nothing happened. I cocked my eyebrow up in confusion. What? Really.... "Why?" as I stretched out the 'Y'. "Because then you can tell me what happened. Tell me everything!" she giggled while she guided me to the food court nearby.

Help me.....note the sacrasm...

___________________________

Hey lovelies!!! I'm so sorry that my updating is seriously slow. I hope you can forgive me....

So far I have 1K reads!!!! Thanks for everyone that's reading! It seriously means a lot!

Please Comment or Vote or just read for fun!

ILYSM ~ Becca