Secrets Reviled/The layer

3rd Person POV

The four returned to the Lair with the sleeping Lilly,"Can you give me her,I need a DNA sample of her blood"Donnie asked "Sure"Mikey said and carefully gave Donnie Lilly."Has anyone even though about where Lilly's gonna sleep,or who's gonna tell Splinter?"Leo asked and Mikey and Raph both looked at Leo"Oh come on!"he said and shamefully walked into the Dogo.Leo hesitantly opened the doors and found Master Splinter mediating,"Is there something you need Leonardo?"Splinter asked opening an eye to look at his son"Well,Um....lets just say WefoundababyturtleandnamedherLillyandcanwekeepher?!"Leo asked really fast and closed his eyes waiting for a response.

"I see,where is this child?"he asked but was interrupted with a loud 'WHAT' and Leo ran outta the Dogo"WHAT HAPPENED?!"Leo shouted demanding a response.He saw the other two run into the Lab to see Donnie with wide eye's and the baby still sound asleep"My Darwin's Beard"he said still looking at the screen"What is it D?"Mikey asked."It seems that the Krang were trying to replicate April's Psychic and other ability's with another being"Donnie said"English Donnie"Raph said not understanding.

"Krang try to make April"Donnie said sarcastically"But if their trying to make another April,why doesn't she look like her?"Mikey asked"Well they did use a turtle but with our DNA 20% of Raph's,20% Leo's,15% mine and 55% Mikey,that may explain why she has his blue eye's and lime green skin"Donnie concluded."Well,I suppose we could keep her"Master Splinter said walking in the Lab,"Well who's gonna take her in for the night?"Donnie asked.

The three then turned at Mikey who was trying to sneak out of the Lab"Aww,why me?!"he asked frowning"Because you were the one who wanted to bring her home"Leo pointed out and Mikey sighed in defeat"Fine,but does that mean I have to stay home on Missions and stuff?"Mikey asked walking over to the sleeping baby."Do not worry my son,I would gladly care for Lilly while you four are out"Splinter said walking out of the Lab"Well its late guy's*yawn*lets try to get some sleep"Leo said with a sleepy yawn and the Four went to their room at get some rest."Goodnight Lilly"Mikey said and layer the sleeping turtle on his plastron and she smile while he dozed off into dream land.

BOOYAKASHA!!Another chapter dudes,man that was long,it took what,years?!