Training With The Mikster

3rd Person POV

The five turtles were in the Dogo training it was Leo vs Mikey then Donnie vs Raph Donnie and Mikey were,of course,the first out.Leo and Raph then began to spar Leo took out Raph and he wasn't satisfied though,but before he could attack again Master Splinter gave him the glare.He grumbled and kneeled next to Donnie then playfully slapped the back of his head which earned a glare from the olive turtle.

It was then Lilly vs Leo.He pulled out his Katanas while Lilly pulled out her Tonfa blades."Hajima"She attacked first with one of her blades which he dodged.He attempted to strick at her sideways but she moved to the side and as if in slow motion she swiped the legs and while he was down pointed one of her blades at his face and she smirked."Yamete"Splinter said and she withdrew her blades back into her belt.

"You are all dismissed"Sensei said before walking into his room.Leo got up and put his Katanas up the 5 turtles walked out of the room.Leo took a seat on the couch and turned on the T.V to Space hero's,Raph had went to punch his dummy taking the rage from losing the fight to Leo,Donnie went to his lab was working on an invention.While Lilly and Mikey grabbed their boards"We're gonna go skate be back in and hour!"Mikey shouted as him and Lilly exited the Lair.

Lilly's POV
Me and Mikey were skating down the tunnels heading for our hangout,cause we're gonna train well mostly me.I've been getting better at my power now im able to lift my skateboard maybe I'll even be able to lift Mikey!Mikey usually throws objects at me and I try to stop them before they hit me in mid air.Im still confused as to why i have a blue mist and why i have them.

"Hey Lil?"Mikey asked as we arrived at the hangout"Ya Mikey?"I responded wondering what he wanted."Do you think the guys are on to us?"He said and I looked at him confused"Whatcha mean?"I said not understanding his question."Yesterday when we got back to the lair late cause we took a wrong turn,well Leo asked what we were doing with all this time.I think he's on to our secret?"

Oh man!! "Man if they found out it would be bad"I said"Would it really?"he asked and I looked at him,I sigh"I don't know anymore..."I say trailing off and looking down at my feet."Hey um....how about we start?"he asked and i looked at him and smiled,not wanted to make my big brother feel bad."Ya!"and we put our boards against the wall and began our training i started by levitating one of my blades in one hand then Mikey began chucking water balloons at me.

I levitating them away easily we then moved to stage 2 where Mikey then moves to throwing rocks or other objects."Come on Mikey you can do better then tha-"I froze i looked back to him and saw a water balloon head towards me I closed my eyes and stopped it.Thats when I heard Mikey gasp I opened my eyes and saw Mikey looking at the entrance"What is it?"I asked footing my Tofea blade to the ground."Uhh...."he said and i turned to face...my brothers!"G-GUYS?!"i shouted not believing my eyes.

"H-How did you...do that?!"Donnie asked not believing

'Oh great now Donnies gonna want me in the lab all the time so he can figure it out....'

"Uh....I can explain"I said shaky "Yea explain to us why you didn't tell any of us"Leo protested."Well I told Mikey he's one of you"I responded "That doesn't count not start talking"he then said.I sighed and began explaining everything.
______________________________________
Sorry I haven't updated I lost inspiration for a while but I shall continue it!Cya later my Pepperoni's!