Walking And Talking

Lilly's POV

We were in the living room Mikey,Donnie and Leo were on the pinball machine,Mikey of course was trying to get a new high score."MIKEY,WHERE'S SPIKE?!"Raph yelled and came in the room"LILLY GOT HIM!"Mikey yelled eye's still on the game,hmm....maybe I can call Mikey?."M...M..."I called out but I guess he didn't hear me Ok Lilly,make your brothers proud just walk over there and say it.I stood up and started walking slowly "Mwiky!!" he turned around and yelled"LILLY,YOU WALKING!?" Leo turned around and then yelled "AND TALKING?!"I then ran towards Mikey and put me in his shoulders "Mwiky,Mwiky!"I said and clapped my hands."Lilly can you say Leo,L-e-o?"He said and I tried"Weo!"he smiled "Can you say Donnie!"Mikey said "D..D...Dwonny!"I yelled and he smiled"What about me Lilly?"Raph said"Ra...Ra....RAPHIE!!"I yelled and he made a -_- face and we laughed.Raph then grind "Mwiky me hungwy!"I said in my cute baby voice"Sure dudette!".Mikey grabbed me and gave me to Leo who ticked my stomach making me laugh he went to the kitchen then returned with a box of pizza I've always wanted to try pizza"Pwizza!"I said and he took out a piece of pizza."PWIZZA!"I yelled and reached out for it he gave it to me and I chewed a piece off.It was sooooooo good I gobbled it up and he chucked "My same reaction Lil,same reaction"he said and I giggled at the way his face smiled."I wov U brobers!"I said and laughed when my brothers hugged me"Aww,we love you too baby sis!"Leo had said I felt safe in my families arms.