Wierd feelings...

Mark's perspective

My shirt completely drenched in coffee because of this good looking Irish man, I was confused on what I was supposed to think, I don't know if I was angry or just simply ''falling for him'' just because of his looks, that may have sounded cringey or very cheesy for a straight guy, I was also confused because of my sexuallity, was I bisexual,  homosexual or simply gay...

(meanwhile)

we arrived I kept thinking about him, wanting my hands to touch his pale skin while I see his ocean blue eyes... I got out of the car facing another year of senior highschool hoping that I'll get high grades and hopefully get out with a degree and be successful with another person... Anyway i looked at the schools bulletin board "room 13 floor 15" i was surprised that there were so much floors i think over 20 floors or above i moved to the stairs and saw no one was there i look back and see luxurious looking elevators I stepped in pressing the button 15... some people came in waiting too for there destinations while listening to this jazzy music i reached out my phone looking at the time, it was currently "7:29 a.m" i reached the 15th floor got out and went  looking for my room, finally found my room, i took the top right seat i placed my bag on the back of the chair in front of my chair and seated on my seat looking at the window on my right seeing the sun rising on the bright blue and orange-ish skies, i saw students coming in and coming out, saw some students chatting and gossiping about other students, i on the other hand,was the new exchange student that was very  shy and nervous about  saying "hi" to other students... "Hi... umm are you new here?" This girl with shiny brown hair " umm yeah I've just moved from Hawaii" i said looking directly at her amazing brown eyes "Cool! Im Marzia" she said enthusiasticly '' *ring ring*" the bell rang then Marzia suddenly dashed to her seat happily for some reason as soon as  the bell rang i heard heavy footsteps coming towards our classroom i thought it would be an announcement or something else but apparently it was our teacher who seemed to be very attractive to me "okay class'' he started speaking class lessons  and some other stuff and Marzia yelled "teach we have a new student!" she shouted with her very cute voice getting attention from the teacher "oh really? Were is him or her?" the teacher questioned her and she answered ''he's over there near the window'' she pointed at me giving my nervousness a whole new level...

Heyy CHAPTERS ARE GONNA BE SHORTER DUE TO SCHOOL!!! I'll try my best to make chapters happen bye
:333