Sweet brother

Im writing this on a boat to my destination sooo this might be short since i cant think because of the fukin sound it makes!!! anyway...
Jacks perspective

I woke up in marks bed, things were a little fussy because of last night...
Marks wasn't here wen i turned around his bed so i jumped out of bed  and went straight to his bathroom and washed my face with water, i quickly rubbed it with my Hoodie...

I still can't stop thinking about what happened last night

We kissed...

That thought was stuck in my head as i went down the stairs "Mark?" I yelled out searching him "Oh Jack your awake!" I was confused on who said that but it turned out it was his brother "Wheres mark?" I asked his brother yet still searching for mark "He went out for a jog, he'll be back in a couple of minutes" i nodded in response "I made pancakes for you just in case your hungry"

(A/N: i heard a kid swear in the boat i laughed internally 😂😂)

He had a really nice brother while i on the other hand had no one, i felt alone in my house... Wait.... How can i tell this to Naomi? That bothered me while i was eating the pancakes his brother made, i heard the door opened in the living room and noticed it was Mark  he was pretty sweaty God thats fucking hot "Hey jack your awake!" He said enthusiastically "How's your jog?" His brother asked "It felt good, the weather outside was amazing compared to yesterday!" He was so cheerful today, is it because of last night? Questions were in my head but there were no answers to it...

"Gonna go to work mark don't cause any trouble bye!" His brother waved goodbye to mark as he went out of the house "Hey about last night..." i was surprised that he brought that subject up... "What about it?" I asked

"Are we Us?" He asked confusedly
"If you want it to be." I was gazing at his Beautiful chocolate brown eyes as he was looking at my eyes as well
"But wait what about Naomi?" He asked that question and it repeated in my head over and over
"I don't know yet, but I'll figure it out somehow" i smiled to tell him that everything was okay...
"Oh by the way Mark i owe you a whole bunch" my smile got wider
"No problem i'm here for you" he smiled and it was really cute...

"Oh Jack get dressed i'm gonna take you somewhere" Wow... he's so cute wen he smiles so adorable "Oh okay I'll right back" i headed towards his bathroom and took a bath, the soothing warm water was falling on my skin like a waterfall

Once i had finished taking a bath i wore a Blue t-shirt and some ripped jeans and grabbed my back put of his room and called Mark "I'm done!!" I yelled "Took you long enough..." i chuckled at his words...

Once we arrived i saw loads and loads of lights....

I didn't turn out as bad i imagined but it was nice writing it...
Luv u guys muah muah
-the greatest