What?!?!

Im free again!! Well at least for two days lawl also my creativity went a little upwards im so proud of my self.... ok enough
Jacks perspective

I asked mark something and thought of it, i quickly opened my mouth and tried to speak but the bell rang alerting us that lunch was over "Fuck!" Hopefully my swearing alerted him i quickly held his hand so that i could guide him the way while running we didn't have time for the elevator so we ran down the stairs as fast we could but i tripped and mark tripped as well but he protected me by falling faster i was not abled to move it felt like i was paralyzed for a second once i regained my movement i quickly turned my head to mark as i shook his body, successfully he gained his consciousness back "Ugh what happened?" I quickly opened my mouth "Get up we need to go to the classroom the next teacher arrives really early" i helped him get up and i indicated that he could run so we both ran carefully to the classroom, once we arrived the teacher was there checking her laptop we tried not making sounds, but someone heard us and yelled "Ms.Redwood! Late!!!!" It was felix i was really confused, he wasn't even in class this morning, i stopped wondering... "Oh Mr.McLoughlin your late with..." she stopped talking and started thinking about who mark was " He's a new student Ma'am"  someone else finished the answer  " Go to your seat..." i could tell she was mad, and so we did we sat in our seats...

Marks perspective

I could still feel the pain in my back, i was still questioning what was jack gonna say i quickly took out a pen and a piece of paper and started doodling on it, i was drawing a cartoony version of jack it made me smile and laughed inside my pen fell so  i stretched to pick it up but jack reached out for it as well making our hands feel our each other, it was like time froze for a couple of seconds i could hear my own heartbeat beginning to palpitate, i could feel his warmth on his hands, he separated his hand on mine and i got the pen, got up again, he looked at my paper wen i looked at him he broke the eye contact by looking at our teacher, i returned to doodling again, this though was in my head and kept running and coming back "was i falling for him?" That thought made me feel very confused he gave me a piece of paper saying "sorry for making you fall in, apology i'll give my number " his grammar was so perfect even his spelling and apostrophes were perfect like his appearance, i nodded in response i could sense he was smiling my heart was about to explode because of him in my mind, i asked him "you have Skype right?" I asked him blushing i was trying to hide it but i let it free "Yeah i do why?" I began gathering answers " can i call you, if you have free time?" I asked this question and started thinking of it... "Umm yeah? I'll try and find you"

Lol i just noticed that my friend reads this.... well i hope you enjoy this?
Sannessa19 FOLLOW HER OR I WILL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU!!!
Lawl just kidding... but please follow her make her grow cause currently shes a little babuuu lol enough of talking byeuuu~~