friends [some advice]

I finally decided to cut those negative people out of my life, it was supposed to be a part of my recovery. I was trying to do something good for myself by cutting off the person who made me feel so disgusting about myself. But that decision only ended up hurting me even more. This girl who constantly put me down and would take her problems out on me took my friends. My best friend of five years chose her over me. Now, my one friend who I've known for so long is suddenly that girl's best friend. My two best friends have been by my side through this whole tough time but I'm afraid of losing them to this one person.
I've always said it's okay for your friends to be friends with other people that you don't like but there's a part where you draw the line.
You could be my best friend but if you pick on another friend of mine and you hurt them in any way, I'm not going to be your friend.
A piece of advice: stick by your friends no matter what. If your friend is being put down by another person, don't turn around and become buddies with the bully, kick their fucking ass because friends don't let friends down. You may not be the bully but by doing nothing, you're letting your friend down.
Treat your friends with love and respect, the ones who treat you the same are the real ones. Cut off the negative people who will only bring you and your REAL friends down, y'all are better than that.