my opinion on dieting

[i wrote this like a month ago oops]Good merry morning my fellow readers! I am currently drinking my coffee and ready to discuss an important topic:

Good merry morning my fellow readers! I am currently drinking my coffee and ready to discuss an important topic:

DIETS

Diets are quite popular. Wether it be the new trend or a fancy program you see on commercial break, they take the media by storm. But what would you rather be: trendy or healthy?
  By 'diet', I don't mean your meal plan as it is. I mean the already laid out meal plan, including restrictions, for you to follow. A well known diet today is the military diet.
One problem many find with these diets is that they lose weight but then, it stops. They stay at the same weight and may even gain more. This is because (to make it simple) diet plans don't tell you that your body will get used to these restrictions. Limiting your calories may show a difference but you can only limit so much before you're stuck with nothing on your plate.
  Though this may seem to be a huge problem to someone trying to lose weight, that's not the problem I see with dieting. It's the actual limitation of food that worries me.
  There is a recommended consumption of calories, carbs, etc. daily for every age. To limit your intake is not healthy at all. It can cause malnutrition, constant hunger, fatigue, headaches, deficiencies, etc. Applying these restrictions into your daily meal plan only damages your health instead of improving it. The only time you should actually be assigned to a specific diet is when it is recommended to you by a doctor for medical purposes.
  As someone who struggled with an eating disorder, i consider myself to be an advocate for healthier options. I've done my research on dieting and disorders, I have personal experience with both. One honest thing I can tell you about my experience with dieting and limiting my daily intake is that I am still paying for what it did to my body. I was drinking liquids but I was so dehydrated. Now, if I don't drink enough a day, my bladder will literally swell up to the point where it hurts to move. I struggle with constant nausea when I go to eat at certain times of day. At times, I have to force feed myself when the hunger pains get too bad. My immune system was so weak, I was constantly getting sick. These are only a few of the struggles I have due to limited intake.
I know many people want something that will work fast and refuse to take healthier routes but trust me, it is worth it. Incorporating healthier foods into your daily routine, as well as exercise is all you need. It's not about getting thinner because the ways in which many get there can make you unhealthy. It's about feeling healthier. Build up your immune system, go for a bike ride, eat delicious meals. You should be able to feel healthy, not exhausted and hungry.
My opinion on these trendy diets is this: they're not healthy options. Fuck the military diet. Fuck the Kardashian's diet. Fuck the Victoria's Secret diet.
@ the creators of these diets: stop encouraging unhealthy diets and starvation. Start encouraging healthy lifestyles.