The train

Lyla P.O.V

We were getting on the train to go to school. Dean was beside me but I was abruptly pulled away. I glared at Harry.

"What are you doing" I asked.

"I need to tell you, Hermione and Ron something, in private" He said toughly pulling me into the last and only free compartment, there was a man lying down across one chair.

"Professor R.J.LUPIN" I said reading his suitcase.

"he looks like a kind fellow" I said smirking.

"Can we not be using language from the past please, the word fellow just sounds weird" Ron said scrunching his nose up.

"It is not old language thank you very much Ronald" I said turning from him.

"I thought Hermione was the only one who called me Ronald" Ron muttered. I was about to say something but Harry put a hand up to stop me. I sighed loudly and sat back.

"So, what do you wish to inform us about big bro" I asked relaxing into my comfy position.

"Um, listen, Mr Weasley said to inform you as he had no time to do so himself, you know Sirius Black" He asked nervously. Oh, here we go, Sirius Black is trying to kill us.

"Yeah" I said casually.

"Well, he broke free from Azkaban to come after us Lyl's, you and I, were the only thing in way from Voldemort coming back and Sirius was a big follower of him" Harry said urgently. I bot back the urge to scoff and go, 'that's not true'.

"and, let me guess, you're scared, don't worry, we'll be fine, we're at Hogwarts" I said staring at him with raised eyebrows. He fidgeted nervously.

"I know, Hogwarts is one of the safest places, but Black escaped from Azkaban, the heavily guarded prison, it'll be no skin off his back to sneak into Hogwarts" Harry said intensely. I felt his anger flare up.

"Harry" I warned but he'd lost it.

"I just want a normal carefree year at Hogwarts, why do I have to be picked out for everything" he yelled.

"Listen Bro, i'm afraid to say, you're never going to have a normal year, you go to a school of magic, you're the only person in living existence to have survived the killing curse, and you have lots of enemies" I deflected almost just as loud. Harry and I began arguing until Ron interrupted.

"Oi, quit arguing" He called. I slumped back and so did Harry.

"Sorry" I muttered.

"I second that" He replied.

"Great, now, let us think about what's happening" Hermione said calmly.

Remus P.O.V

The compartment was opened and I saw a familiar face walk in. He looked exactly like James but he had Lily's eyes, and he was dragging a replica of Lily alongside him. Taking a wild guess I assumed they were Harry and Lyla.

"Professor R.J.LUPIN" She read. I had a charm casted over me to make it look as though my eyes were closed but I was in fact wide awake. "He looks like a kind fellow" It took all I had not to laugh.

"Can we not be using language from the past please, the word fellow just sounds weird" Another boy said. He had red hair and his face was showered with freckles.

"It is not old language thank you very much Ronald" The Lyla said with a hint of amusement to her voice.

"I thought Hermione was the only one who called me Ronald" The redhead muttered.