Breaking and making friendships

Lyla P.O.V

"Lyls, calm yourself, where do you have to be in such a hurry" Dean called making me freeze in my place allowing him to catch up.

"Nowhere in particular, I was going to go outside and sit by the lake to finish this damn annoying Transfiguration essay" I responded rolling my eyes. "I missed to much last year"

"That was for sure, but think of the positives, you missed out on Lockhart a lot to" Dean said raising his eyebrows.

"Hear, hear" I said walking from the school with Dean beside me.

"Speaking of teachers, how awesome has professor Lupin been, he's been the best DADA professor so far" Dean said smiling. I nodded in agreement.

"He is a lovely teacher" I exclaimed skipping along. Although I had found Seamus, Neville and Dean as good friends they were terrible at listening. That was why I confided all my problems with Hagrid. He was the best listening ear in the entire school. It took him a while to get over the fact that I was sneaking around the grounds at night, but he still was against my friends leaving me for that.

"Hey Dean?" I said.

"Yes Lyls"

"Can I ask you a question?" I said continuing to walk down that halls.

"Of course"

"What would you say, if someone told you that Sirius Black wasn't in fact a raving lunatic but was actually framed for murder another man committed?" I asked putting it straight out there. I saw his face contort with confusion.

"I would probably tell them that they were insane" He replied making me frown, "why'd you ask that question anyway"

"Meh, I was just curious, my curiosity takes the best of me in a lot of situations, i'd just like to see what different people say" I said hanging my head. I had just practically been called insane by my own boyfriend.

"Well okay then" Dean said stopping abruptly. "Oh Merlin, I forgot that I was supposed to be helping Neville with his homework in ten minutes" Dean cursed.

"It's okay, you can go, I need to run some errands anyway" I said pretending to need to do something.

"I'll see you at dinner Lyl's" Dean said walking off. I let out a deep breath before sneaking down to the grounds and around the castle towards the whomping willow. As soon as I entered I began calling for Sirius quietly.

"Hello Lyla" Sirius yelled in my ear placing his hand on my shoulder causing me to jump violently.

"Don't do that Uncle Sirius" I said turning around abruptly.

"I couldn't help myself, now what news do you have" He asked sitting down on a moth eaten chair. I sat opposite him.

"Ron thought Hermione's cat ate Pettigrew and he got angry, now that he's found the rat he keeps it in his pocket 24/7 and because they don't trust me anymore as Harry saw me sneak out of the grounds and hot angry, I can't get anywhere near to the damn thing" I said hanging my head in anger and sadness.

"Don't worry, we just have to devise a plan for you to get Harry, Ron and Hermione to feel sorry for you" Sirius said with a smirk.

---

About an hour later we had a plan. Just like always i'd go to Hagrid. I was always fairly upset when I talked to Hagrid and I just needed to be extra upset with want for my three friends back. Because they all go to Hagrid daily, to help with his Hippogriffs execution act, he would probably say how sad I was. He did that with Hermione last time.