More sneaking around

After I had cleared the truth from my mind by confiding in Remus he seemed to be quieter, and less focused. His lessons didn't drop in excitement for the class but with any free time you could catch him reading books with a determined look on his face.

"Watch where your walking Malfoy" I said raising my head to look Draco Malfoy in the eyes. He had somewhat ceased his bullying from what I could see. I had never caught him bullying another student since the day he had asked what I was drawing.

"I'm sorry" He said walking past. I gave him a weird look directed at the back of his head. Draco Malfoy was never one to say Sorry. He was causing my mind's good and bad side to go insane.

"I'm sorry for asking, but you've been staring at that one spot for several minutes now Lyla, is there anything wrong" The voice of Remus asked from behind me shaking me from my trance instantly. My face heated up as I spun around.

"I'm fine Uncle Remus, I was just thinking about something" I said smiling with a shake of my head to clear the voices.

"Lovely than, i'll see you in class later" He said nodding his head before quickly speed walking off the opposite way. I directed a second weird look towards him before starting off. Things weren't fitting and I was prepared to do anything to understand what was properly going on.

Remus P.O.V

Uncle Remus again. As much as I had wanted to repress my pain I could never escape from it. First I here that Sirius, my childhood best friend and brother was innocent and then I had managed to allow Lyla to call me Uncle Remus, her given name for me.

Most people would be more worried about the fact that there Goddaughter had somehow learnt hey were a werewolf but that was the least of my problems.

When Lily and James had said I was going to be Godfather for their second child my mind had mentally blurred. I refused at first knowing it would be dangerous for a child to grow up with a werewolf as their Godfather but looking at the big eyes of her caused me to change my mind quickly.

I knew I wasn't fit to be a parent and that was proven when I couldn't even hold Lyla without bursting into tears. Now that she looked older and much like Lily it already took all I had to keep my emotions back. It was even harder with Harry in the mix looking like a carbon copy of James.

I needed to take Lyla in but the ministry didn't trust me. My monthly transformations made me, in their words, 'unfit to look after a living creature'. That's what pulled my into depression and I couldn't fix it so I held my memories back and tried to forget them. That worked all too well until Lyla and Harry decided to come into my life. I knew it would be a lot harder to keep a positive outlook and I was just about ready to break.

Lyla P.O.V

I was skipping through the halls when I caught Hermione sitting on a window seat and covering her face with a book. I approached her slowly trying not to scare her.

"Um, Hermione?" I questioned tilting my head to the side.

"Go away" She sniffed drawing her legs onto the chair. My stubborn nature decided to come through and instead of walking away I sat down on the chair. "I said go away Lyla, get the message right" Hermione said pushing me with her foot.

"I'm not going away until you tell me whats wrong" I sang quietly in a teasing tone.

"You're what's wrong, leave me alone" She said angrily making my heart pang with sadness. She shoved me with her foot again causing me to fall from the chair.

"Fine, if i'm a problem then i'll go and take the time to ask someone else if there okay" I said standing from the ground and walking off. I scowled noticing how much I had to walk around just to escape annoying people. I could never seem to find myself away from them though which was why I was now marching down the hill towards the shrieking shack.

I didn't care if people saw me anymore, I just wanted to get away. I slipped into the small entrance and winded my way up to the actual shack.

"Uncle Sirius, please come, i'm sick of people which is why I need you, you're the only human that doesn't seem to annoy me" I said regretting my words, "As much, I meant annoy me as much" I said quickly recollecting the times Sirius had found it funny to scare me or make his 'i'm Sirius' joke.

"I'm glad you decided to rethink your words" He said poking his head down from above the door.

"What are you doing" I asked pulling a weird face as he hung upside down.

"I don't really know to be completely honest" He replied jumping down and landing next to me. "So you wanted me? Having trouble with people than?" He asked smirking.

"Yes i'm having trouble with people, Mum told me to tell Uncle Remus the truth when the time came so I have and I have no idea how he's reacting, Harry and Ron are angry at Hermione for God knows why and Ron hates me more as he suspects me for pulling a prank on him" I said causing Sirius to frown.

"One I actually did do with his brothers, I also can't seem to find a quiet place to be myself and everyone thinks I need an escort because they're certain you're going to come after me, I know they aren't suggesting one for Harry though, they think i'm the weak twin, McGonagall won't even let me in the quidditch team because it's to dangerous with you around but Harry gets to be on it, Twin favouritism" I said all in one breath. The only thing I neglected was the constant nagging of one boy who didn't seem to care.

"Well, I think they're all being rude to you, but good job with the prank, i'm sure it was great" Sirius said smiling in my direction.

"It was, I managed to design a potion to turn the drinkers feet in small baby elephants" I said laughing.

"You mean you created the potion" Sirius asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah, it's not that hard, you just need to know which ingredients to use according to their values" I said sitting down crossed legged on the floor.

"You sound like Mr Potter now that I think of it, your grandfather created some lovely potions, my favourite was his hair straightening one, it made James look ridiculous in the photo I saw of him when he was younger" Sirius said laughing slightly.

"I would do anything to get my hands on that photo now you say that" I said with wide, mischievous eyes.

"And I know exactly where it should be" Sirius said with a similar smile.

---

"So all I have to do is sneak out and up the mountains to a small cave you guys had" I said happily.

"Yep, and i'd be willing to lead you there, come back tonight when everyone else is sleeping" Sirius said with giving me another mischievous look.

"How'd you even get the photos in there, I thought Dad hated them?" I asked curiously looking at Sirius who was laying back against a mouldy table.

"Well, when your Grandparents passed away, James was left the photo album of his photos but he hid them away in the cave so we didn't have them to tease him with every Christmas like tradition, they should still be there" Sirius replied quietly. "But for now you should go back to the castle before everyone gets suspicious, i'll see you tonight" He said waving me goodbye as I left through the tunnel trying to not be seen getting out from it.

"Phew, i'll see you tonight Uncle Sirius, I promise" I whispered to myself breathing out and walking back to the castle for dinner.

---

hey all,

I thought i'd put up two chapters today as i'm having an idea spree.

Hope you all enjoy,

7Justdealwithit7