drive

Heath and Reader get into a car accident 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bags are packed with shirts, shorts, shoes, dresses and other items needed for the short trip, Heath has a relaxed expression on his face as he waves a goodbye to his friends, Elton, David, Scotty, Zane, Toddy and Gabbie, his girlfriend waving along with him. The couple had decided to go on a road trip for a few days, only to get away from social media and the city all at once.

A detox, is what you would call it.

It had only been a few days since Heath and (Y/N) had come out publicly with their relationship of six months and in those few days they had been bombarded with questions and comments on the relationship that they had built.

"How long have you been together?"

"She doesn't deserve Heath"

"There so cute together"

"Why did you keep it a secret?"

Although Heath and (Y/N) got a lot attention, this was too much to handle. All social media handles had blown up with the messages, some nice other's not so nice, but majority of the fans supported the relationship they had together- they had been suspicious for awhile now and it wasn't a big surprise.

There was around two hours left on the road until they reached their destination and the weather had changed from warm rays of sun and light clouds to heavy ran and dark grey skies, but Heath didn't mind it, he was two busy singing to a song that been played to many times on the radio with his girlfriend.

The rain is harsh against the Heath's trucks windows as the wind blows violently in the north, now concerned he turns his head to face his girlfriend where he sees her clenching her favourite childhood teddy bear, mr. brown.

But in those five seconds that he had turned to look at his lover, he had possibly ruined it all. The car span out of control and the wet roads weren't making it any easier to gain control of the vehicle again, and before they knew it they had crashed into a tree, bodies falling forward as the car hit with a strong force.

Heaths head slammed against the steering wheel of the car after the collision between the car and the large tree ended, tiny shards had flown everywhere and they scattered the car left and right. (Y/N) was barely conscious as she turned her face to see Heaths only to see blood covering his left face, 

"how did this happen?" she thought before she to faded into unconsciousness.

Everything went black