christmas tree

It's Christmas and Heath decides to put the tree up

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cold breeze blasted through the door when it opened, Elton was walking in with his back to the entrance as he held the top end of the tree while Heath held the bottom. The pair heaved the tree inside the house and placed it in the corner of the living room, leaning against the wall before setting up properly.

Hearing the toilet flush Elton and Heath turn to Zane walking out with boxers and a baggy t-shirt on, before they see Scotty walking in from the backyard with a can of beer in his right hand, releasing a heavy sigh the two boys looked at each other before sitting down.

"Whats with the Christmas tree" Asked Scotty.

"(Y/N) wanted to celebrate Christmas this year with a real tree and not some fake shitty one-" Said Heath "-So we're gonna surprise her"

"Oh cool..... can we decorate it"

And thats how Scotty managed to tangle himself and Zane together in a bundle of lights that were originally going to be wrapped around the christmas tree, but the red and silver tinsel was now the only decorations on tree aside from the christmas themed ball-balls.

It was now around three in the afternoon and Liza had managed to keep (Y/N) out of the house long enough for the entire living room to be decorated, now they just had to wait. Soon enough the sound of the doorknob turning brought them out conversation, quickly the men- boys ran to stand in front of the door yelling out a large 'Merry Christmas' before pulling (Y/N) into a large hug.

"What the hell is going on?" (Y/N) said, looking around the room with a smile.

"It was Heath's idea to surprise you" Said Zane.

Turning around to see Heath blushing like a little schoolgirl (Y/N) walked over, opening her arms and bringing Heath into a large hug.

"Do you like it babe?"

"I love it Heath" She said leaning in towards his face.

"Merry Christmas baby" He said, kissing her red lips.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, I know its short but its what I could do in the time I had free, wishing everyone a Merry Christmas from me to you and your families. Don't forget to DM or write in the comments requests for imagines.

- Erin, xx