remember me - p2

Reader gets amnesia 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heath walks out the room before the nurse with brown locks closes the door and closes the blinds for privacy and the running of tests. His friends are sitting in the uncomfortable blue chairs although to due to the lack of chairs a few of them have to stand up, Gabbie, Elton, Toddy, David, Alex, Scotty, Liza, Zane, Joe, Carley and Erin.

At the sound of the door closing their hopeful eyes rest upon Heaths hunched body, sad but curious expressions appearing at the sight of the man walking out of the room with a sad smile, they all look at each other in silence.

They all want to ask the same question but no one is brave enough to say it.

"Is she okay?"

Elton is the one who makes the first move, walking towards Heath and pulling into a hug as he allows his friends tears to fall against the fabric of his light grey shirt. The hallway is tense and full of emotion as this happens, releasing his friend only to pulled back into the hug by a desperate Heath as the rest of group surrounds the pair in a massive group hug, before splitting apart allowing Heath to calm down and explain.

"What happened Heath?" Liza asks in a gentle and concerned voice.

"Well uh she's awake but uh.....-" Heath swallows the built up silva in the back of his throat "-She..um.. she doesn't remember me"

Once again silence settles upon the group as the idea of not remembering someone that you loved so dearly, they didn't even know if (Y/N) remembered them. The memories that they had all shared disappeared from the mind of an innocent woman, it was quite frankly unbelievable.

After a few minutes of sitting in silence one of the nurses walks out of the room across them with a clipboard in hand, a sad smile displayed upon her face as she calls out,

"Heath Hussar?"

"Uh thats me" Heath says standing up and walking over to the middle aged woman.

"We've concluded that Miss (Y/L/N) has amnesia, she can't remember anything about you or any of the events that have happened in the past year"

---- Time Skip ----

It had been around a month since the loss of (Y/N)'s memory and slowly she had started to remember the things that had happened in the year of 2016, like the time she moved into Heath's house or the time she did 'Ouija' with Elton, Heath and the rest of her friends.

Most of the memories were coming back due to the youtube videos that she had watched on their channels including her own, but at least it was working.

"Heath?"

"Yeah"

"I-I remember"

"Remember what" Heath said hopefully, praying that it was their relationship that she remembered.

"I remember us"