Three

Chris

I pulled into my driveway and cut my car off. I walked over to Jasmine's car as she pulled up.

"Go inside and try to relax. I'm heading over to my homeboy house and we gon get shit right. I promise." I kissed her cheek

"I'm just worried. What if he gets hurt? I cant just relax knowing my son is out there with some random people. It's not that easy."

"I understand what you are saying. It's hard for me too but we have to stay strong. Okay?"

She nodded her head and slowly walked into the house.

I sighed and got back into my car. I drove all the way over to Compton to one of my old friend's house. I know he could help me with this shit.

I hopped out the car and jogged up the steps. I knocked on the door and went inside. There was a thick cloud of smoke throughout the house. I walked into the kitchen and sat at the table.

"What can I help you with?" Jason blew smoke from his mouth

Jasmine

I walked into the house and locked the door behind me. I carried the duffel bag to our safe and locked it up. My pocket began to vibrate, I pulled out both phones and it was the guy's phone. It was a call from an unknown number. I wanted to answer it but I decided not to.

I walked into the kitchen to get something to drink. I searched through the fridge until I found a bottled water all the way in the back. I sighed and moved things around to get it. I drank my water as I walked into the living room.

"What the fuck." I nearly choked on my water

"Surprise." Nicole smiled.

I dropped my water and ran towards her, tackling her off the couch.

"Bitch I knew it was you! Where is my son!" I slammed her head against the floor

I punched her face repeatedly. She was clawing at my neck but I didn't care. Soon after, I was being pulled off of her by two men.

"Let me go!" I screamed

"Shut up." Nicole rolled her eyes and held her nose. "Where is my money? I'm not fucking around."

"How the fuck did you even get here?"

An evil smile crept across her face. "You didn't really think I was just going to sit in prison for all those years did you?" She smiled "I was planning my escape in the courtroom sweetie."

I tried to pull away from the grasp of the men but I couldn't. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"Why? Ha! You came in and stole everything that was mine!" She walked closer to me. "His money was supposed to be mine. I had it all planned out. We were going to get married and I was going to divorce his ass after 2 years and take everything. But no, you had to come in a ruin my shit with that dumbass baby."

"Bitch call my son dumb again! And I didn't steal shit! I had him and I was pregnant before he met you!"

She shrugged. "I don't really give a fuck. I just want my money so I can go."

"You aren't getting shit until I get my son."

"So that's how you want to play? ok." She nodded

"Why the fuck would I be dumb enough to give you all of that money and my son isn't here?" I scrunched my face up "I'm not stupid. And you are really starting to irritate me. He doesn't want you. Move on."

"I don't want him. He isn't even my type. Money is all I saw."

I scoffed at her comment

"I don't have time for this shit. I have your number. When I call, answer it. If you don't do as I say, when I say it; you will hate it." She smiled "Don't forget who you're fucking with Jasmine. I know how to get what I want in any situation. Remember that." She turned around and walked towards the door.

"You know what." She turned back around. "I've wanted you dead for a while now. I sent people to do it but they couldn't. Never send others to do your dirty work right?" She laughed. "Now would be the perfect time to get my satisfaction from this fucked up situation." She pulled a knife from her bag and placed it at my throat.

"You don't have the balls to do it." I spoke through gritted teeth.

"You're right. I couldn't kill anyone." She slowly lowered the knife. "I'm not like you." She smirked. "But I can make you suffer."

At that moment, I felt the knife enter my stomach. She slowly pulled it out and stabbed me again. The men let go of me and I dropped to the floor. They walked out of the house and she followed.

"See you later, Bitch!" She yelled before slamming the door.

I laid there holding my stomach. Blood was running everywhere. I pulled myself across the floor but I couldn't stand. I felt so dizzy. I grabbed my cellphone and went to Chris' contact. Before I could click call, I blacked out.