Valentine's Day

Jasmine

I decided to do something special for Chris today. We haven't really spent any time together since this whole situation with Kamden happened.

"Please make sure you keep the doors locked. Mama will be here at 5 to watch Kam." I instructed Morgan.

"I got this. We good. You dont have to worry, I promise."

"I'm trusting you. Dont fuck up."

"Girl get outta here." She playfully pushed me.

"Auntie!" Kamden ran down the hall and attached himself to Morgan's legs

She's been around since Kam was a baby and we grew closer over time. I do see her as my sister.

"Get your stuff and get outta here. Go have a good time." She spoke as she picked up Kam.

"Ok ok." I sighed

I walked into the bedroom and grabbed Chris' suit and my dress.

"Ok I'm leaving now." I walked over and placed kisses all over Kam's face. "I love you."

"I love you too mommy."

"Grandma will be here later on, ok?"

He nodded his head and ran over to the xbox. "Let's play auntie!"

I left the house and drove to the gym. He's currently at practice with his team.

I walked inside and sat on the bleachers. He didn't see me walk in so I decided to watch.

He ran down the court and made a shot. He spotted me and smiled before walking over.

"What you doing here?" He smiled

"I have something planned for us."

"Oh really?"

"Yep. Your suit is in the locker room. It has the address and time of where to meet me at."

"Damn. I like this. Take charge baby."

I laughed. "I'll see you later."

I waved to his teammates before walking out of the gym.

Chris

I watched Jasmine walk out of the gym.

"Yo man, what was that about?" Jay, one of my teammates, came over.

"Nothing. Wife just said she got plans for us tonight."

"Damn. I need a woman like that. Where you find her at?"

I laughed at him before walking back onto the court.

"What?" He held his hands up and ran to the other end.

1 hour later

"Do we have practice tomorrow?"

"Nah. Practice is Friday at 2. We have a home game Saturday." The coach walked into his office.

I stepped into the locker room and took a quick shower. I opened my locker and my suit was hanging there. I read the note and put the suit on.

"You bout to put in that work tonight huh?" One of my teammates joked

"Oh, you know it." I picked up my gym bag and left the building.

I decided to stop by the florist before going to meet Jas. I got some roses for her and carefully laid them on the seat of the car. I entered the address into my GPS and began to drive. The place wasn't far because I got there in 15 minutes.

I stood outside of a small home. She must have rented it for tonight. I walked inside and Jas was sitting there in a skin tight red dress.

"You look amazing

"You look amazing." My eyes roamed her body

"Thank you." She smiled

There was food already on the table as I sat down.

We began to eat but I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

Jasmine

"What?" I blushed because Chris was staring at me

"You're just so beautiful."

"Thank you."

"When can I eat you?" He smirked

"After dinner."

"Shit." He began to shovel his food into his mouth

"Slow down baby. I'm not going anywhere."

"I want my dessert though."

I stood up from the table and Chris never took his eyes off of me.

"Where you going?" He stood up

"Stay right there. I'll call you back here in a minute."

I walked into the bedroom and took my dress off. I threw some quick curls into my hair and grabbed some chocolate covered strawberries before sitting on the bed.

"Come on Chris!"

He was in the room within seconds

Chris

"Damn." My eyes grew wide

I watched her slowly eat a strawberry

She crawled to the edge of the bed and pulled me by my pants. She unzipped them and pulled them down with my boxers. She unbuttoned my shirt and pulled that off as well.

She fed me a strawberry before laying back on the bed. I carefully took the lingerie off of her. And went for what I really wanted.

My tongue ran over her clit before I slid it inside of her. I lifted her lower half up and swirled my tongue around before going back to her clit. She began to squirm but I held her thighs tightly. I flicked my tongue faster and faster until she came. I dropped her down onto the bed and flipped her over onto her stomach. Reaching under her, I pulled her up onto her knees.

Jasmine

Without warning, he slammed into me causing me to scream out in pleasure. He gripped onto my waist and pushed deeper with each thrust. I moaned out and he slammed my body against his and I felt my climax building once again. His grip tightened and he groaned. I felt him throbbing inside of me. He came shortly after and I followed.

I fell onto the bed but he pulled me right back up by my arms. He wasted no time getting back inside me.