two

"Babyyy." Jeonguk whined when Taehyung stopped stroking his hair to get up to get whatever it is he said. He didn't really pay attention to what he said since he was so close to falling asleep due the constant movement.

Taehyung laughed and patted his head when he walked behind him to head to the kitchen.

Jeonguk huffed and grabbed the TV remote to browse through netflix for a decent movie, because really he was getting kind of tired of watching 'Lion King' and he loved Taehyung but if he had to see Mufasa dying and Taehyung tear up one more time....

Once he decided on 'American pie' Taehyung finally came back with a bowl of fresh popcorn. He grinned and sat up straighter.

"I forgive you." He announced, grabbing the bowl from Taehyung when he sat down next to him.

"For what?" Taehyung asked stuffing some popcorn in his mouth.

"For leaving me, duh."

"You're an actual child, omg." Taehyung snickered.

"Guess that makes you a pedophile." He countered, shrugging.

Taehyung huffed but made no comment as burrowed his face further into his shoulder.

"Oh yeah this reminds me," He shifted his eyes from the screen to his boyfriend "my friends want to meet you."

Taehyung's head shifted slightly "Really?" His voice came out a bit muffled from his position.

Jeonguk nodded and Taehyung finally looked up "How come 'till now?"

Jeonguk paused "I might...not mention you too much..."

Taehyung's face started to contour into a hurt expression "Why di---"

Jeonguk stopped him immediately and looked him dead in the eyes "No no, it has nothing to do with you, okay baby?" He held Taehyung's face in his hands.

Taehyung frowned "Then why..?"

Jeonguk sighed and stroked his face "It was for my own reasons....mostly I knew if I mentioned you then they would want to meet you and I...I was afraid they'd scare you away." He confessed shaking his head at how ridiculous it sounded.

Taehyung closed his eyes and giggled "You're an idiot" He said shaking his head and opening his eyes "Don't you know that nothing can keep me from you, except yourself, if you ever wanted to"

Jeonguk smiled "Why on earth would I want that? You're my reason for waking up every day..."

Taehyung pushed him roughly away "Yah! You're too much" He laughed.

Jeonguk, who was now lying down on the couch, rolled his eyes. He sat up slowly and glared at Taehyung.

Taehyung saw a smirk slowly form on his face and he swallowed. Oh shit.

Taehyung sprung up and ran towards their bedroom but Jeonguk was faster grabbed him before he could manage to open the door.

Jeonguk waddled both of them back to the couch and pushed him down on the couch and straddled him, Taehyung, who was panting slightly, didn't know what to expect as Jeonguk stared him down and leaned in closer to his face.

"Oh hyung..." He mumbled.

Nimble fingers started to tickle his sides and Taehyung bursted out laughing and struggled to get away but with Jeonguk on top of him it was quite difficult.

Eventually Jeonguk did stop torturing Taehyung only to have Taehyung hit his shoulder and hug his waist to demand cuddles as an apology.

And well that wasn't too much to ask for. He was, after all a good boyfriend.