three

Jin had texted Jeonguk suggesting they should all go to lunch so that they could meet Taehyung.

He knew that in retrospect he didn't really have anything to worry about. Taehyung had a wonderful personality that brightened your day by just being near him.

Really he was quite similar to Hoseok and Jimin, but who knows what could go down?

Honestly he wasn't even this nervous when Taehyung met his parents or vice versa but these were his friends...the people he looked up to (not that he told them that) and the people that he considers his second family that he knew for certain that they would always be there for him. So yeah I guess you could say he was kinda nervous.

He took a deep breath and texted Taehyung the details for lunch on Friday.

His widened when he saw what day it was on his phone. It was Thursday. Oh shit.

Taehyung's quick reply directed his attention away from the slight panic.

'Okay! I'm excited to meet your friends!'

Yeah...it should be fine. And... besides he wouldn't let his hyungs opinion of Taehyung change his feelings for him.

《------------------------------------------》

"Tae?" Jeonguk called out when he walked into their shared apartment. He had just come back from his last class and honestly he just wanted some cuddles right now.

"I'm in here!" Came from the bedroom.

Sighing he left his backpack fall from his shoulder to the ground and made his way to Taehyung.

The first thing he saw was his precious boyfriend burrowed under a pile of blankets. He snickered and couldn't fight the smile from slipping onto his face.

Said boy's head popped out from beneath the blankets, hair askew and his cheeks slightly flushed, and grinned when he saw Jeonguk smiling at him.

"Hey Gukkie." Taehyung uttered softly and made grabby hands at him.

Smiling once more, he moved closer to Taehyung and allowed himself to be guided under the warm cocoon of blankets.

Placing his arm around Taehyung's waist when Taehyung tossed his leg over his hip, and placed his head on Jeonguk's chest.

Taehyung nuzzled his face into his boyfriends shirt before speaking "Tired?" He asked.

Jeonguk hummed in answer and started stroking the other's soft hair.

"What's the matter?"

Jeonguk frowned "What do you mean?"

Taehyung sighed and looked up at him "I know you Jeonguk. You've been kinda off the whole day. What's bothering you?"

Jeonguk hesitated on whether he should tell him or not.

"Just...I'm nervous for tomorrow.." He finally confessed after a short contemplation.

Taehyung sat up straighter only to flick his forehead. Jeonguk whined and attempted to swat him but miserably failed. Any other time he would have managed but right now he was too fatigued to care.

"Honestly, it'll be fine. I'm extremely charming and from the way I've heard you talk about them, I'm sure we'll get along." Taehyung shrugged.

Jeonguk stared at the beautiful boy in front of him.

"Yeah but shit happens" Jeonguk said none too positive.

Taehyung rolled his eyes "Really I didn't know that, but honestly if they're anything like you--"

"What? You'll hate them for sure?" He grinned.

"Oh please Jeonguk, if I hated you, you would know."

Jeonguk snorted, he was already starting to feel better. His anxiety wasn't completely gone but it calmed down the more Taehyung joked around.

Taehyung smiled softly when he saw Jeonguk slowly relax. He shook his head and leaned in to give him a short kiss. He laid his head back down onto his chest "Sleep now 'Gukkie" He told him, closing his eyes.

Jeonguk smiled and did as he was told.

Needless to say, that was the best sleep he's had in a while.