four

Jeonguk had, it seemed, worried for nothing.

The meeting went a little bit like this.

~~~

They arrived 10 minutes before the were supposed to be at the restaurant. Jin had notified Jeonguk that he had made a reservation under his name, and since Jeonguk and Taehyung got there before anyone else, he had asked for the table reserved for the seven of them.

Their waitress (Jeonguk forgot her name), guided them to the table, a large rectangular table by the window.

Jeonguk let Taehyung enter enter the chair booth first before he climbed in himself.

"We're not early, right?" Taehyung directed at him, Jeonguk shook his head. "Nah, just a few minutes. Honestly they're always late to everything, I'm surprised since ya'know," He shrugged "Food is important."

Taehyung laughed. "True."

Jeonguk felt a rush of emotion surge up when he whitnessed Taehyung laugh, he didn't really know why but he didn't question it. He grabbed Taehyung's hands in his own and squeezed.

He saw Taehyung's eyes soften. "Still nervous?"

He shook his head and before he could answer him, he noticed in the corner of his eyes, his friends making their way over to their table.

"G'morning you both!" Hoseok greeted them as they all slid into the booth.

Jimin had sat on Jeonguk and Taehyung's side, while the other four sat across them.

"It's noon, hyung." Jeonguk dead-panned but smiled nonetheless.

"Well I just woke up half an hour ago, which is why we're late..."

"Are you going to introduce us to this cutie you've been hiding from us?" Jin raised and eyebrow, eyes shifting to Taehyung with a kind smile on his face.

Jeonguk smiled when he saw Taehyung return the gesture.

"Hyungs, this my boyfriend, Taehyung."

The boys smiled at him and proceeded to introduce themselves.

"Hello, Taehyung, my name's Jin, this is my partner, Namjoon." Jin beamed.

Taehyung nodded in greeting, "HI, I'M HOSEOK, NICE TO MEET YOU." Hoseok enthusiastically shouted.

Taehyung burtsed out laughing. "NICE TO MEET YOU TOO." He yelled back.

Jeonguk grimaced when the other people in the restaurant looked at them in annoyance. Jeonguk could already tell they were going to get along and those two together would be chaotic and loud.

"I'm Yoongi." Said the gray-haired boy next to Hoseok.

Taehyung seemed to tilt his head, smiling quite wide, "Are you by any chance from Daegu?"

Jeonguk saw Yoongi blink, and his eyes soften. He nodded.

Taehyung beamed. "Ahh! So am I!"

Yoongi gave him a smile and Jimin, who was surprisingly quiet, pipped up.

"Hello Taehyung, can I call you Taetae? I'm Jimin!" Jimin beamed at Taehyung as best as he could while being slightly blocked due to Jeonguk sitting in between them.

Taehyung leaned forward to better catch a glimpse of Jimin.

"Hello! And of course you can, but only if I can call you Jiminie..."

Jimin, who had also leaned forward, nodded. "Of course!"

"Well now that, that's taken care of, shall we order?" Yoongi suggested.

Everyone agreed and they proceeded to place their order.

Once they were all finished, they continued to make conversation with Taehyung, to feed their curiosity on who exactly Jeonguk had been dating.

"So, Tae, how did someone like you, start dating this fetus over here?" Jimin directed his question at Taehyung, completely ignoring Jeonguk sitting in the middle of them.

"What does that mean?" Jeonguk frowned.

Hoseok snorted. "Oh, maybe it's the fact that he's prettier than you are?"

Taehyung covered his mouth with his hand to try and stop himself from bursting out laughing.

Jeonguk pouted and glared when he heard his boyfriend hold back his laughter.

"Well, I don't know if I should tell this story...it's quite embarrassing on 'Gukkie's part..."

Jin smirked. "Oh no, please enlighten us."

Taehyung cackled. "Well...a while back I decided to head to the library to y'know have a quiet place to study. Which, bad idea because I get distracted easily sometimes and eventually and my eyes honed in on this guy haunched over his books, and he didn't seem happy, but then again who is when studying? And from where I was sitting; he seemed pretty cute but before I could gather up the courage to try and talk to him, he packed up his things and left, he seemed annoyed so I didn't think he'd be back."

"In my defense, I was angry because I couldn't read the notes Jimin gave me. So I had a hard time concentrating." Jeonguk pipped in.

"Hey! It's not my fault you can't read cursive." Jimin defended his, beautiful handwriting.

Taehyung snorted and continued. "But then, the next day I saw him again and I noticed he had coffee with him and I thought 'hey maybe I should get some since I'm gonna be here awhile' and then the next thing I knew; Jeonguk somehow managed to trip and I had coffee all over me and my notes," Taehyung finished off, laughing at the memory.

"At least it was iced-coffee..." Jeonguk mumbled, cheeks flushing as everyone cackled.

Taehyung giggled. 'True..but the best thing was what he said, you'd think someone who drips coffee all over you would apologize first, right? But not Jeonguk, he said and I quote "Hehe, at least it's cold, so it'll counteract your hotness." And I bursted out laughing at how cute and embarrassed he looked."

"Oh my god, Jeonguk, that was the cheesiest shit you've ever said." Hoseok clapped his hands and laughed so loud, Jeonguk was sure they'd be kicked out sooner or later.

"Ugh..." Jeonguk groaned.

"Nah, he's said cheesier shit."

"Oh please do tell..." Namjoon told Taehyung when he finally caught his breath from laughing so hard.

And then Taehyung continued to spill his embarrassing stories but in all honesty, Jeonguk didn't really mind. Taehyung was joking and laughing with his friends.

Jeonguk was happy and no doubt he'd repay Taehyung for teasing him so much, later on tonight.

Jeonguk grinned, oh he'll enjoy that.