five (pt.1)

"So that was fun, right?" Taehyung asked, swinging his and Jeonguk's intwined hands back and forth. They had decided to walk to their shared apartment, rather than taking Jin's offer to drive them back.

"Yeah it was. Surprisingly." Jeonguk hummed, his voice teasing. It had gone well, Taehyung got along on swimmingly with all of them. To say Jeonguk was relieved was an understatement, he wouldn't want to think of them not liking each other and not being able to hang out all of them together.

"Surprisingly? Pfft, I am a delight." Taehyung scoffed. 

"Eh..." Jeonguk glanced at his boyfriend, not too impressed expression on his face.

"Oh really?" Taehyung smirked. "Is that so?"

"Yup." He exaggerated the 'p' sound.

"Oh, that's quite a shame, I was beginning to like you...but since you're not too convinced..," Taehyung sighed. "I guess I could give Hoseok hyung a chance..."

"I don't think so." Jeonguk frowned, an unnecessary feeling of jelousy bubbling up.

"Why not? I mean he is good-looking and funny, and from what I've heard...incredibly flexible." Taehyung teased as they were just a few steps away from reaching their apartment.

The look that Jeonguk gave Taehyung had him silently gulping. Jeonguk's always had a smoldering stare but it wasn't common, he was usually smiling (at least around Taehyung) or had a blank expression on his face and sometimes he had an adoring look, but again mostly for him. So when Jeonguk gave him that look...he knew he was fucked (hopefully).

"Oh really?" Jeonguk asked, raising his eyebrows. He watched silently as Taehyung open their front door, and walk in and turning on the lights.

"Uh huh." Taehyung back glanced at him whilst heading to their room to change.

Jeonguk smirked and followed him.

Now if this was any other day, Jeonguk wouldn't have quite notice the way Taehyung seemed to strip off his clothes, almost teasingly?

Winding his arms around the olders waist, pleasantly noticing Taehyung tense up.

"Do I have to remind you to who exactly you belong to?" He whispered, his breath making Taehyung shiver.

"I think I'm good." Taehyung answered, thankfully his voice did not waver.

Jeonguk ignored him and started nibbling on ear, his hand slowly sliding down to his chest, fingers teasingly stroking his nipple, he stopped before Taehyung could gasp. Jeonguk quickly stripped Taehyung of his remaining clothes, and took off his own jacket.

Taehyung's hands fumbled, trying to help Jeonguk out of his, frankly, unnecessary  clothes.

Once that was off, Taehyung grabbed Jeonguk's neck and smashed their lips together.

Taehyung groaned into the kiss when Jeonguk bit down on his bottom lip. The kiss was nothing but rough, both of their tongues fighting for dominance.

Jeonguk somehow managed to move them closer towards the bed. He gave Taehyung's lips one more nip, leaving Taehyung wanting, before he pushed him down.

Taehyung's body lightly bounced with the rough shove. He groaned in anticipation as he saw Jeonguk smirk.

Jeonguk slowly, teasingly crawled over Taehyung's sprawled body.

He grinded down, both of their hard cocks rubbing together in delicious friction. Jeonguk leaned down to Taehyung's neck and started tracing kisses over the hollow of his throat. Gradually those kisses converted into small bites, and finally when Taehyung couldn't hold back his moan when Jeonguk found his sweet spot with his gliding lips, Jeonguk grinned and began sucking at that exact spot.

Taehyung moaned and moved his hands from the gripped comforter to the arch of Jeonguk's back. He scraped his nails down the back the more Jeonguk sucked a lovebite into his throat.

Taehyung's eyes sprung open the moment Jeonguk halted his movements. He hadn't even know when he closed them.

"As much as I love you marking me....I think we have to do something with those beautiful hands of yours..." Jeonguk whispered.

Taehyung's breath got heavier at that notion. Fuck. He loved it when Jeonguk got all possessive and kinky.

"Yeah?"

Taehyung swiftly nodded.

Jeonguk smirked and and leaned over to give Taehyung one lest sensual kiss before moving aside to grab a box under their bed.

Taehyung just stared at him, eyes following the back muscles when Jeonguk moved. He tried to control his heavy breath but to no avail.

As Jeonguk grabbed one of their silk blindfolds, Taehyung's anticipation and lust grew immensely. He was suddenly glad that he decided to tease Jeonguk.

Taehyung hadn't realised that his eyes shut closed once he felt the silky fabric being tied to his hands, making it impossible for Taehyung to touch Jeonguk, he had to lay there as Jeonguk teased him.

The thrilling part of it was that he never knew what Jeonguk would do, that was also incredibly frustrating. Jeonguk had a habit of bringing him close to his climax and then he stopped, leaving him aching and wanting.

Taehyung felt Jeonguk run his hands over his bare chest, delibrately avoiding his nipple.

Jeonguk paused. Taehyung bucked his hips bucked on instinct.

"Baby..." Jeonguk whispered.

Taehyung whined in answer.

Next thing he knew, Jeonguk leaned down and started kissing his neck. Taehyung closed his eyes as the kisses slowly became more aggressive and morphed into nibbling. He moaned as Jeonguk kept targeting a specific part that always got him moaning.

"Gukkie..." He gasped as best as he could.

Jeonguk paid him no mind and kept working a hickey into his throat. Once he was satisfied; he leaned back slightly to examine his work and smirked as he saw Taehyung already looking debauched. He gave his throat one last peck and slowly moved is mouth lower and lower.

Jeonguk decided to focus on his nipples. He began with and small kitten lick just to tease Taehyung and got his satisfaction when Taehyung's breath hitched. He then proceeded to give small nip to the bud as his hand started stroking the other.

The moans that Taehyung let out, only fueled his drive to tease his boyfriend even more.

At this point Taehyung couldn't care less that he moaning excessively loud already. Especially when he got too caught up in the feeling of Jeonguk's lips that he hadn't realised when Jeonguk reached his thighs...