Game goddess

How you start talking: Yoosung

After being in the apartment for so long, you began to go stir crazy.
    It was madness to try and find something to do.
     Then, you remember that cutie, Yoosung.
     He had bleach blond hair, large, violet eyes, and was very sweet, if a bit ditzy at times. But, you two had become very close. And after much convincing, you talked Seven into making V agree to set up a personal computer in the house.
     Why you ask? To play some LOLOL with Yoosung of course!
      League of loneliness of life. That's what the games full name was.
      You quickly sign into the LOLOL server, and create a character. You make a username, and set out to starts leveling up.
      You were finally there! You were proud enough to tell Yoosung about your character!
     You log into the chat, and almost immediately you see your perky blond enter.
    Yoo:'hey, it's (y/n)!'
    You:'hey hey hey cutie~^^'
     Yoo:'lol I'm blushing 😊 '
    You:'I've got something exciting to tell you!'
    Yoo:'oh? It's goo news I hope^^'
    You:'yup, I'm... IN LOLOL!'
    Yoo:'NO WAY?! LETS FIGHT SOME BOSS MONSTERS! I know where all the best things are!'
    You:'LETS!'
    You were thrilled! And you even got to see Yoosungs moves first hand, and he was much better than you thought.
    The teamwork you two put forward was legendary! And because of it, you both were awarded nice inventory and armour. Not to mention one of the hardest achievements in game.
    Yoo:'you know why we got that achievement?'
    You:'?how?'
     Yoo:'because, I had a game goddess with me^^'
    You:'u r soooooo cute Yoosung!'
    After a few more rounds, you decided to call it a night, and logged off.
    Yoo:'hey, does your avatar look like you???'
    You:'yes^^ I used mods to get her to look just like me'
    Yoo:'well then^^your pretty cute,(y/n). Good night, game goddess:*'
    He...he just... YOUR CUTE! YOUR CUTE!
    HE THINKS YOURE CUTE!
     You couldn't wipe the smile off your face, and kept turning your thoughts to the cute blond man.