Out in the open/ making it official

Saeyoung/ Luciel

    You have a problem. A big one.
    Your were MAJOR crushing on Luciel, and now you didn't know what to do. You really felt like you couldn't say anything since he always said that he was only interested in 'binary codes and numbers' and he loved Elizabeth the 3rd.
    And today, he was supposed to come check up on you and the apartment. You decided to keep quiet and deal with the feels at a distance. But, you wanted to do something special for him anyway.
    You had made a nice lunch, and even set the table and everything. It wasn't really romantic, but it was kinda cute. You placed the food around the table, and waited. Soon after, you could hear him stop and turn his vehicle off. You went to the door and opened it for him before he had to knock.
    "That was fast..." he said. He seemed off today, and not like he usually was. He seemed more nervous. Maybe Vanderwood chewed his ass about work again?
    "Yeah, I heard you pull up, so I figured I'd go ahead and let you in. Are you hungry?" You smiled and led him into the house. The smell of food must've got him, because before he answered, his stomach let out a low growl. You laughter a little at his cute blushing face, and went into the kitchen.
    "Honey Buddha chips aren't on the menu today, go ahead and start without me, I'll get us something to drink." He nodded and sat down. He was really surprised by the spread in front of him, and he began to really want food. Even though you said he could eat, he was polite and waited.
     "Here you go, anything else you need or want?" You asked while sitting across from him. He shook his head no, and began to nom.
     "Dish us realleh gud (y/n)!" He said through a mouthful of food. You laughed.
    "You so cute sometimes." You said while eating. It wasn't untrue, and it wasn't like you were actually flirting. It just slipped up, but it wasn't weird.
    You looked up to see him smiling softly at you.
    "I think your cute, too. And to be honest, I thought this was kinda like a date. Would it be wrong of me to ask for more than your friendship? I want to be the one who makes you smile, and not just from a phone screen."  He said earnestly. It was a heartfelt confession, and you were speechless.
    "Would that make me your 606?" You said in a half joking way. "If so, then consider us patterns in crime." He had the biggest smile, and he reached across the table for your hand, before lacing his fingers with yours, and lightly kissing your knuckles.
    You both went back to your food, still holding hands, and smiling like loons.

Jumin Han

    You began to meet with Jumin regularly for coffee and walks. And he began to get comfortable around you.
    Today was no different. You were going to visit his office in the C&R building.
    You, Jaehee, and Jumin had talked, and you convinced him to let her have a holiday. She waited until he was gone before nearly killing you by the force of hug she gave. She had tears in her eyes, and was so excited.
    (This is kinda a mixture of the Jaehee and Jumin route.)
    You were going to fill in for her. Being the RFA party coordinator, your were quite proficient in handling information and dealing with calls, scheduling, and people.
    You put on some business casual, with permission from Jumin, of course. It consisted of a pair of low heals, pantyhose, a knee length black pencil skirt, and a pressed white collar dress shirt. You wore your hair in a nice bun and had your glasses on the top of you head. When you got to the building, you entered with a PINN number Jumin gave you, and swiped Jaehee's I.D card for security.
    You had already gotten Jumin his coffee, faxed most of the papers, and wrote up several reports. And all of it was done ahead of schedule, which left Jumin about two extra hours for his cat projects. Needless to say, you were going to make Jumin proud.
    Jumin had left his office door open for you so you could just zip in and out without having to wait for entering.
    "Mr.Han? I'm here with the report on the Cultured Citizen organization. And I've already booked your flight to the cherry farm for Elizabeth." You said as you placed the papers neatly to the side of his desk.
    "(Y/n), before you leave, will you have a seat? There's some things I'd like to discuss with you." He asked as he sat back in his chair. He was formal, but warm towards you.
    "Of course, sir." You sat down and crossed your legs neatly.
    "Instead of  returning to just do RFA work, I'd like you to work with Jaehee as my assistants. Your both very professional and work well together, and the work would be done much faster. Also, how do you feel about dating?" Jumin said.
     "I'd love to help you with the company, and regarding dates, I have nothing against them. But to be honest, I'm not sure I'd ever find anyone. People seem to caught up in material things, and don't care for actual romance, which takes the fun out of any type of attraction, or even dating in general. And you, Jumin?" He looked at you intensely, and then got up. He slowly made his way over to you.
    "Would you ever consider me as a potential partner?" It caught you off guard, but you thought about it. He was handsome, and seemed to care a lot about the things he loved. He was actually very sweet, and made the perfect gentleman. In all truth, yes. You could definitely see yourself with him.
    You smiled and stood.
     "If your asking to take me out, I'm free whenever you need me. I think your a wonderful man, and I'd enjoy being your companion."
    "Then this Saturday, Come to my house. I want to get to know you better." Jumin smiled again, and went back to his desk. You nodded and got to the door, before hearing him call your name. You turned again.
     "...I think Zen says stuff like this, but, you look 'hot' today." He smirked and went back to signing his documents. You were on fire now. Jumin just said hot.